Canada Egress

DeepThinker in Toronto
DeepThinker in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement egress window installation

I received several quotes to install one basement egress window in our home. We have larger basement windows so the width was fine just needed an opening about 6" deeper. Of the 3 quotes I received Slavo was the most competitive (one quote was almost double!). He came by our home to inspect and provided us with the region's bylaw document to confirm that we were meeting standards. He did an excellent job on the install, completing it on time and certainly to our satisfaction. Great young guy who we are sure will be very successful. We have no issue recommending him and are confident you will be very pleased with the results.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Poor customer service; unethical business conduct

I gave Slave a deposit for 2 window wells of $240. To date I have not had satisfactory resolution. Do not give this company a deposit!
After the fact I find out he will not remove the resulting garbage and rubble from the install; he will not tie into the weeping tile to ensure proper drainage without an additional $500 charge; he does not warranty his work; he refuses to return the deposit which I paid in good faith when no other window companies requested a deposit; to date he hasn't given me the 2 window wells which my deposit paid for. He is unethical and unprofessional for refusing to return my deposit. He shows a complete disregard for customer satisfaction and doesn't care about the negative impact on his company's reputation,
Sincerely Unhappy Customer

Angela P in Toronto
Angela P in Toronto

Window installation

Canada Egress
Vaughan
L6A 2T4

I had 3 egress windows installed. I am very impressed with their services, staff was very helpful and extremely friendly. I am more than satisfied with the work that was provided for the price I paid and I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Vaughan?