Fix-It Friend

Reviews for Fix-It Friend

Lisa from Cabbagetown
Lisa from Cabbagetown

Custom Carpentry - Garden Gate

Jeremy is a first rate craftsman and carpenter.

We needed to replace a custom-made garden gate that was damaged beyond repair. Jeremy built us a perfect replica in just a few days using better materials, stronger screws, better finish and an ultra-precise fit. He installed it beautifully, worked efficiently and brings a kind of sunny joy to his craft.

His bid was competitive with another who’d previously done work for us – and the quality and service was much better. He’ll be on our speed dial from now on.

I’d recommend Jeremy to anyone who needs trustworthy handy work around their home.

No job is too big or (in my case) too small

I've been meaning to write this for a few months.
I had a small specialty welding request.
The work was completed quickly and correctly.
He was well organized and had a very positive attitude.
He has a wide range of skills and I will likely hire him again for other jobs. I would recommend him to my friends.

Alex P in Newmarket
Alex P in Newmarket

Handy work.

I just wanted to say that I was extremely happy with the service which Jeremy provided. Jeremy is a professional who is quick and skilled in completing all your handy man needs. As soon as I met Jeremy, I knew that he was the right person to hire, since he has a very friendly and positive vibe. He installed all the roller shades in my home, hung up picture frames, fixed and patched up cracks in my walls, setup curtain rods, and spray painted some of my furniture which we wanted a chrome colour. Overall I would highly recommend Jeremy's service, and he's as reliable as they come!

Various fix projects in the home

Excellent service. Jeremy was accommodating and helpful. He completed various projects in my home and took the time do to the work properly. He was reasonably priced as well. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Toilet replacement and solving electrical issues

Jeremy was fast, efficient and incredibly friendly. He was able to diagnose all our issues quickly and implemented solutions just as quickly. I won't be using anyone else for handyman work from here on out! He just got the job done - no stress.

Thank you Jeremy for a job well done.

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto

ac unit installation, installing baseboards

Jeremy did a very professional job by installing my ac unit and baseboards. The price was reasonable too. I would recommend him for sure. He was very trustworthy and pleasant.

He even said he would help me install the ac unit in the Spring.

Very nice, professional guy : )

Toronto Guy in Toronto
Toronto Guy in Toronto

Various projects

Jeremy did a very nice job of installing a garbage disposal, an electrical outlet and a variety of other things around the house. Work was top notch. Not the cheapest but a job well done.

Gabrielle in Toronto
Gabrielle in Toronto

Lighting fixture removal and re-installation

Jeremy was great. He was friendly, fast and thorough and he always had a solution for a problem! You could tell he's a guy of many talents who loves this kind of work. It was nice to have someone professional and super capable and ambitious with ZERO creepiness factor!! I would recommend Jeremy and will be using him again!

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Mounting of bathroom cabinets

We have used Jeremey's services twice now. His work is amazing! His positive attitude and professionalism are a pleasure to work with! He made sure the project was being completed according to our plan, and checked in along the way to ensure it was done perfectly!

We would recommend Jeremy's services to anyone requiring a handyman, but especially to those looking for a trustworthy, safe, professional to invite into their home.

Thanks so much Jeremy!!

Monica Rondon in Toronto
Monica Rondon in Toronto

Bike Tune Up

Jeremy is a bike whiz and my go to guy anytime I need work done. Once again he quickly got my bike ready for the season and his work is excellent. I cannot recommend Jeremy enough.

Thanks Monica! Happy to help!

More about Fix-It Friend

Handyman services. Let's get your projects done!