Milton ON L9T 0S3

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Highly recommended

We were really impressed with Gavin's service. The inspection was thorough and he explained everything to us in detail, in a way that we would understand. I feel comfortable purchasing a home after Gavin's inspection and highly recommend you use his services.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home inspection

Met up with Gavin at our new home for a home inspection. He looked over everything and found all the little details that were a possible issue. Helped outline what was important to focus on improving and what can wait, in terms of budget wise. Answered all our questions to the fullest. Would recommend him to anyone!

Fadi in Kingston
Fadi in Kingston

Home Pre-Buying inspection

We were so lucky to be introduced to Gavin, he has been so professional and dedicated in our home inspection, he went over and beyond by managing to come on a holiday weekend and go thoroughly through every aspect and explain to us clearly what the issues are and how they can be solved in the future and how critical or not every issue was.
He seems like a great guy to work with, definitely will be in touch in the future as well.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Home inspection

Gavin came and did a thorough inspection. He explained everything clearly and even sent us the report earlier than expected. He came on very short notice. I'd definitely use his services again!

Excellent Home Inspector

Bought new house and needed to do home inspection to ensure all is good. Gavin was recommended by real Estate. He is a very pleasant approachable guy. He was very thorough and knowledgeable on his work. He did a very detail inspection and explaining along the way so I can understand it. He was giving tips on maintenance of the house and very good tips. He was very prompt in providing the inspection report with additional comments to help me maintain my new house Thank you so much for your guidance Gavin and highly recommend his services. his price was reasonable too.

Jawdat
Jawdat

Excellent Service / Thorough inspection

We used the services of Home Inspection Perfection to inspect 5 properties over the past month. Gavin, the inspector, was extremely professional: always arrived on time, did a thorough and complete inspection and provided the detailed report in a timely manner. Opened our eyes to alot of issues that we had no way to figure out on our own. Overall a pleasure to work with and will definitely solicit his service in the future.

Hi Jawdat,
It was my pleasure, I'm glad you guys found a beautiful house that did not need much work either.
Congratulations to you and growing family.
Sincerely,
Gavin Caleb CHI
647-404-9981

Jonathan
Jonathan
4 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Inspection

Home Inspection Perfection provided outstanding service via video call to discuss concerns we had with mold in our basement. Gavin was very thorough in going through all the things to look for and was very helpful. Highly recommend using them for any home inspection needs!

Murray
Murray
0 reviews Milton, ON

Home Inspection

As part of searching for a new home, Gavin was recommended to me by my realtor, and I'm very glad he was. The inspection was thorough but very informative, and made me feel really secure in moving forward with the purchase. I was given very useful advice and suggestions for home improvement, and good maintenance.

Goli in Thornhill
Goli in Thornhill

Home Inspection

I need a quick home inspection done for a client and Gavin was able to to do it for me on a short notice. He was very professional and did a through inspection, he explained his work every step on the way. My client and i were very satisfied with his work.

Terry
Terry
1 review Milton, ON

Home Inspection

Gavin of Home Inspection Perfection was extremely professional.
He did a extremely detailed inspection of the house and took the time to review each aspect of the inspection with the client. He also discussed problem areas and what would be needed to rectify the issues. He provided a comprehensive report with pictures, along with a written explanation of his findings. I would highly recommend Gavin as a home inspector.

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Milton?