Milton ON L9T 0S3

Reviews for Home Inspection Perfection

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Home inspection

Gavin was extremely knowledgable and super friendly and helped us feel confident in the purchase of our new home. His report was also very detailed with step by step instruction that helped thoroughly explain all of his findings

-J & B Steedman

Thanks for the review!
It was my pleasure and I wish you all the best in your new home.
Thanks again and let us know if there is anything else you need.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pre-purchase home inspection

This is my second inspection with Gavin Caleb and just like the first, it was an excellent experience. He is knowledgeable, patient and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend his services.

It was my pleasure glad you guys found one, and hope it all works out.
Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Sara in Milton
Sara in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Amazing work!

Really timely and professional home inspection service! Highly recommend you get home inspection done and from Gavin. He found things that we never could have known to look for and he explained the reasoning for the issues. Answered all our questions and made himself available after the inspection for any clarifications.

Hi Sara,
Thanks for the great review.
Glad we could help with the 1 year TARION inspection for your property.
Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Yass in Mississauga
Yass in Mississauga

Buying a property

I requested Gavin for a home inspection since I am buying a house. Inspector was on time, good knowledge of the area to inspect, gave good information and explained how to resolve problems. I am very satisfied with the service.

Thanks for the review!
Glad we could help.
Thanks again,

Nick  in Milton
Nick in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home inspection

Inspector was very professional and competent. He knew exactly how to take the worry out of going through a big purchase for us as first time home buyers. He also took time to go through every last little question we had to ask ! Overall great !

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the review.
Buying your first property is exciting but daunting.
Glad I was a part of the process.

Mark Jules in Guelph
Mark Jules in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Excellent service

The service was fantastic. Gavin was extremely thorough and took the time to explain things to us. He went above and beyond to help us assess the house as an investment, so we knew exactly what we were getting.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the great review, much appreciated.
It was my pleasure and I wish you and your family all the best with your endeavour.
647-404-9881

Helen in Orleans
Helen in Orleans

Home inspection

Gavin was very detail oriented and patient in explaining all the inspection items to us. It was a great pleasure working with him and we would highly recommend him and work with him in the future.

It was my pleasure and great meeting you and Mathieu.
I'm glad I could help and wish you both the best in your new place.

Hoke Inspection Perfection

Kayee in Toronto
Kayee in Toronto

Home inspection

First time using Gavin for a home inspection based on the recommendation of my partner who used him before. I have not had any experience, but have heard from friends that the inspectors they had were no nonsense people who gave them the cold shoulder. Gavin had an opening last minute, and we got an inspection quite quickly. He's friendly, knowledgeable, and gave us useful tips on things to look out for in in worst case scenario situations. I would highly recommend Gavin to friends /family, and will definitely use him again if needed.

Thank you for the great review, we are glad that we could help.
All the best with the new place and please don't hesitate to reach out should you need help with anything else.

Mandhir in London
Mandhir in London
1 review London, ON

Gavin was excellent

Gavin was super friendly and explained everything in detail. He was super patient with our novice questions and has also made himself available for future questions.

He even gave us tips and ideas for some of the fixtures that we had.

It was a really good experience working with him.

Thanks Mandhir,
It was my pleasure and I wish you and your family all the best with your new start together in Canada.
Again, please don't hesitate should you need help with anything else.

Crystal Canning in Scarborough
Crystal Canning in Scarborough

Home Inspection

Home Inspection Perfection was extremely helpful and quick in assisting us to get our home inspection done efficiently and on short notice. Gavin, was especially informative, took the time to explain and answer questions, provided the most detailed report I have ever seen within 24 hours of the inspection. He was professional, on time and very courteous as I had my two year on site and was friendly towards him and my family. We really appreciate his knowledge and help with this and leaving us feeling more confident about our decision to purchase our home. Would highly recommend. Crystal- & Peter

Thanks Crystal & Peter,
It was my pleasure and we wish you all the best with your new place.
Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

647-404-9981

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Milton?