Milton ON L9T 0S3

Reviews for Home Inspection Perfection

Crystal Canning in Scarborough
Crystal Canning in Scarborough

Home Inspection

Home Inspection Perfection was extremely helpful and quick in assisting us to get our home inspection done efficiently and on short notice. Gavin, was especially informative, took the time to explain and answer questions, provided the most detailed report I have ever seen within 24 hours of the inspection. He was professional, on time and very courteous as I had my two year on site and was friendly towards him and my family. We really appreciate his knowledge and help with this and leaving us feeling more confident about our decision to purchase our home. Would highly recommend. Crystal- & Peter

Thanks Crystal & Peter,
It was my pleasure and we wish you all the best with your new place.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

2 x House Inspections

Gavin conducted 2 very thorough home inspections for my elderly father. He was punctual, very courteous, conscientious of making a mess when returning from the attic or crawl space. Gavin had a great deal ok knowledge and distinguished between issues that were an immediate concern from those which may present a problem in the future, easily addressed repairs and more complex issues. His report was well drafted, easy to read and timely.
I will defintely be using Gavin's services again.

Thank you so much for the kind words.
It was my pleasure and glad your father found a place that worked out.

Brad in Milton
Brad in Milton

Home Inspection

Gavin is professional and he provided a very thorough inspection of our property with lots of information and tips along the way.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for an inspection in the Halton region

Thanks for the review, much appreciated.
Glad we could also help with information and tips during the inspection.
It was our pleasure to help.

Faith in Milton
Faith in Milton

inspection for home purchase

I was referred to Gavin Caleb. I was pleased when I realized that he was punctual and further impressed by his extensive knowledge and thoroughness. Throughout the process he communicated what he was checking and gave clear advice about the acceptable standard and what was needed to have repairs done. I would definitely recommend.

Faith thank you for the wonderful review.
Glad we could be a part of this process for you and your family.

Hina in Milton
Hina in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Home Inspection

Gavin Caleb was super friendly and approachable. He gave us a professional and detailed inspection of the house. He answered all the questions with patience. Amazing inspector I would highly recommend him!

Thanks for the review Hina,
It was my pleasure.
Wishing you and your family all the best in your first home, such an exciting time!

N.K. in Milton
N.K. in Milton

Home Inspection with Thermography

Being first time home buyers, we wanted someone who would do a thorough, detailed and professional job, and Gavin definitely surpassed our expectations on all fronts.

He was very knowledgeable, answered all our questions and is a genuinely friendly guy. It was a great learning experience being walked through and educated along the way in regards to the home we were buying and the day to day maintenance that goes along with it.

We definitely recommend Home Inspection Perfection to everyone!!

Thanks for the great review.
We thoroughly enjoy educating clients on the property and the ongoing maintenance items.
Glad you enjoyed the experience and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help

Thanks again,
647-404-981

Ballantrae in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Ballantrae in Whitchurch-Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home Inspection Pre Sale

A very professional and knowledgeable person with very good communication skills.
Gavin thoroughly inspected the property and after each phase explained any deficiencies and possible causes and remedies.
Gavin summarized the inspection verbally and then followed up with a
detailed written report. A very reasonable cost for the service.
I have great confidence in his ability and knowledge of the industry.
I would happily recommend Gavin and Home Inspection Perfection.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the wonderful review.
It was my pleasure and it's a beautiful home too.
Good luck with the move and let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Joanna  in Milton
Joanna in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Home inspection

Very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Gavin was able to come out in a short notice and deliver a full, detailed report with photos the same day as inspection. Highly recommend Gavin to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Thank you Joanna for the review.
I'm glad we could help with the short time frame.
All the best and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks again,

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Home Inspection

As first time home buyers, we were very much keen on ensuring that a comprehensive home inspection was conducted. Our expectations were superseded by the actual experience. We could not have been more happy with the service received. Gavin was professional and knowledgeable beyond expression.

The turn around time for the report was in the morning of the next business day (inspection was scheduled and conducted the night before at 7:30 p.m.). The details of the report were amazing and packed with useful information for continued maintenance of your home.

To top off the entire experience, he is genuinely a nice guy, not hesitating to answer any and every question as well as providing insights beyond the general scope of the inspection.

We recommend Home Inspection Perfection without hesitation.

Hi Paul,
Wow, thanks for the great review! Much appreciated.
Glad we could help and it was my pleasure meeting you and the family.

Amanda in Milton
Amanda in Milton

Home Inspection

Gavin completed a thorough home inspection on the house that I had a conditional offer on. He took the time to carefully check the home, point out any areas of concern, and clearly explain everything to me so that I could feel confident in making the decision to purchase the home. He did not make me feel rushed throughout the inspection and he sent me the detailed report on the same day. The experience was great and I will definitely recommend Home Inspection Perfection.

Thanks Amanda,
We appreciate the review. It was our pleasure to help you with the home buying process.
Congratulations and good luck!
647-404-9981

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Milton?