Gtacablingsolutions

Reviews for Gtacablingsolutions

gert in Toronto
gert in Toronto

Home Theater

I was referred to this company by a friend of mine who used them. I need them to install my home theater since it was compliacted and i was vert happy with the end result , i would recomand gta cabling solutions .

ILIR in Toronto
ILIR in Toronto

Security camera

After getting quote from GTACABLINGSOLUTIONS through Web. The company vas very fast in return of my questions regarding of security cameras, that set an appointment for 2 week in advance. They explained the work and I decided to do the job with them.
They came in promise time and finish the job in 1 day. Very clean job and in professional manner.
Now I fill safer having security cameras installed in my house and I can check even with my phone.
Ilir

More about Gtacablingsolutions

About GTA Cabling Solutions GTA Cabling Solutions is a full service cabling and networking service provider for Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding cities. We provide cabling service for offices, homes, multi-story buildings, and campus environments. We offer a wide variety of services. Some of them are listed in this ...