GTA Cabling Solutions Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement Renovation

Patriot helped me out with the finishing of my basement. He installed some flush mount ceiling speakers and some cable and Cat 5 wiring. He works clean and efficient and I would recommend him to anyone looking for some cabling or central vacuum installations.

Thank you Ross, looking forward to continuing working together in future projects.

Lina
Lina

security cameras installation

Pat was wonderful to work with, always returned calls and answered questions I had prior to installation. He was very professional. Explained all the work he would conduct ahead of time, and completed all work in the timeframe expected. Pat installed security cameras and a new door bell that allows us to see visitors before answering the door. Great work, completed on time with no surprise costs. After the cameras were installed, he continues to answer any questions I have in a very timely manner!

Thank you for your kind words Lina! You made my job very easy with your professional knowledge.

m.c.archer
m.c.archer

installed 6 cameras and a Central Vacuum

Patriot came to the house the 1st day installed the Vacuum in under an hour... He even provided the unit directly from the supplier at no mark up price. The following day he returned early in the morning and commenced work on the Cameras.... There are 6 cameras in total all hard wired directly to the basement panel. Excellent workmanship and He is a true professional. HE EVEN CALLED BACK A WEEK LATER TO SEE IF EVERYTHING WAS OKAY!!! Thanks Patriot!!!!!

Thank you kindly for your review, we hope to be of any assistance in the future as well!
Pat

tullio.orlando
tullio.orlando

Security cameras installation; doorbell camera.

From the consultation to the installation process, Pat of GTA Cabling Solutions was a pleasure to deal with. His knowledgeable and solution-focused approach made it so easy. His company was recommended by friends - the best sort of advertising.

Thank you Tullio, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Internet, Telephone, Security cameras and Central Vacuum installation

This was my second time working with Pat from GTA Cabling Solutions, this time for an installation of a low voltage panel and central vacuum system. They got back to my request right away, met with me and provided a very reasonable quote for the job to be done. The finish was great, the central vacuum is easy to use and Pat made sure we were aware of all aspects of the system prior and after the installation. Low voltage panel works perfectly as well. I plan to recommend their services to my friends and relatives.

Thank you for your kind review Bob, we hope to be able to keep providing our services to you in the future!

gert in Toronto
gert in Toronto

Home Theater

I was referred to this company by a friend of mine who used them. I need them to install my home theater since it was compliacted and i was vert happy with the end result , i would recomand gta cabling solutions .

Thank you Gert, it was my pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your home theater.

Security camera

After getting quote from GTACABLINGSOLUTIONS through Web. The company vas very fast in return of my questions regarding of security cameras, that set an appointment for 2 week in advance. They explained the work and I decided to do the job with them.
They came in promise time and finish the job in 1 day. Very clean job and in professional manner.
Now I fill safer having security cameras installed in my house and I can check even with my phone.
Ilir

Thank you Bob. We are glad you are satisfied with our services.

More about GTA Cabling Solutions Inc

About GTA Cabling Solutions

GTA Cabling Solutions is a full service cabling and networking service provider for Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding cities. We provide cabling service for offices, homes, multi-story buildings, and campus environments.

We offer a wide variety of services. Some of them are listed in this page, but you can get a more detailed list of each cabling branch by checking out the menu above. You can also us by phone, email, or by using the form in the main page.

Our team of certified cabling technicians bring over20 years of combined experience, in all low voltage cabling areas such as Phone Cabling, Data Network Cabling, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6e, Cat7, Coax Cabling, Copper Cabling, Fibre Cabling, and Phone System installations. We at Toronto Cabling Solutions install, repair, and modify on all kinds of data, VOIP, phone, coaxial cabling. Toronto Cabling Solutions also does panels installations and network solutions for homes, small and large businesses.

We have impeccable quality of service, fast response to customer inquiries, and take pride in going the extra mile to ensure top quality service and customer satisfaction. You can take a look at the map on our contact page to see if we serve in your area. But feel free to contact us anyway, and our customer service will be able to give you information about our services, locations, and pricing. GTA Cabling Solutions s is at your service!