Gta Wiring

Reviews for Gta Wiring

amanda
amanda
1 review Caledon, ON

Tv and sound bar wall installation

Sergey is a perfectionist! He was on time and ready to get to work. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He gave suggestions to us new homeowners which came in handy. Sergey is a professional!
Thank you Sergey!

Thank you, Amanda!

RoRo in Toronto
RoRo in Toronto

TV and speaker mount with wire concealment

OK, normally I wouldn’t post a negative review as I realize what type of impact they can have on a persons business and I fundamentally feel bad. I can no longer stay silent regarding GTA Wiring.

I purchased a 65” TV to replace my 40 inch and decided to use GTA wiring as I no longer had the contact details from the person I had used for my 40 inch 11 years ago.

I chose GTA wiring based on the positive internet reviews. I needed to mount the TV and decided to also have my 5 speakers mounted that were part of a home theatre-in-a-box system which included a receiver which was also the DVD player/CD player. This also included wire concealment.

The good; Sergey arrived on time at 2:30pm as scheduled; the TV seems to have mounted ok as well as the speakers and the job looks relatively neat until you take a closer look.

The wires behind the TV stand are still a mess. I paid for concealment and the only reason they are concealed is because I have a TV stand in front of them.

The little plastic cover for the speaker wire is popping out as Sergey didn’t have any adhesive so that the cover stays flush to the wall. Also the power cord is hanging from the back of the TV and is visible.

While placing the rear channel speaker on the speaker mount he dropped it which cracked the speaker. He offered to pay for the speaker, I declined as the speaker was old and really I don’t know what the replacement value would have been as well as this model is no longer available so how exactly would I replace one speaker from a system that is no longer being manufactured? By this point Sergey had been at my home approximately 4 hours and I just wanted it done as I had plans that night.

I provided the TV mount, and the speaker mounts. The total cost was $300 which is what I agreed to. I also provided all the cables and the speaker wire. I had two rolls of speaker wire, one was open and the other was brand new. I had instructed him to start with the package that was already open and if he required more he could open the unopened package as I was going to return it for a refund if it wasn’t required.

Now I will say he works quietly and stays out of the way, however a word of advice to Sergey if you have a question, ask, because this avoids any rework.

First off he didn't listen and started with the unopened package of speaker wire and I still have 50ft from the opened package. At the end after he stapled the speaker wire to my baseboards he asked where I would like the subwoofer. When I told him, he asked If I could do it on the other side as the wire he had used wasn’t long enough for where I wanted it. Well no, because that’s where my couch goes and why didn’t you ask, instead of assuming?

He finally left just after 8pm at approximately 8:15pm. So basically it took him almost 6 hours to complete this.

Also, I cleaned up everything myself. All he did was vacuum the drywall dust created from drilling the holes.

Tonight was my breaking point in deciding to write this review. When I decided that I want to watch a DVD movie I realized that Sergey did not connect the DVD player to the TV.

To summarise:
-The wires behind the TV stand are a mess
-doens’t listen to instruction
-doesn’t ask questions
-isn’t prepared (no adhesive for the speaker wire outlets that are now popping out)
-doesn’t know how to properly re-connect the TV to the Home theatre
-takes too long
-Dropped & craked my rear channel speaker

I’m done. I will be contacting someone else to fix this as well as purchase new rear channel speakers.

Mush
Mush
1 review Whitby, ON

TV Mounting

Sergey was extremely courteous, professional and fair. From the phone call to his departure, he took the time to explain all items related to the installation and his opinion on what should be done. The work was extremely professional and super clean. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for any IT Installation and hardware mounting.

Thank you very much!

megan__hearn
megan__hearn

Tv mounting installation

I absoutely recommend Gta Wiring! I was able to book a fast appointment. When showing up he was really nice, and got the job done fast as well. Pricing was more than reasonable had two tv's mounted. Really happy with the result.

sfernandez2407
sfernandez2407

Wall mount and organized cables inside the way

Amazing job, very professional, fast and reliable service. He cleaned everything and I didn't have to lift a finger. So happy I hired this company. Great job and I am planning to call this company in the future to do my security cameras . Thank you for the beautiful job . I would recommend this company to anyone.

My pleasure! I wish all my customers were like you.

Haley B.
Haley B.

TV wall mounting

Sergey provided great service. He was very efficient and cleaned everything up when he was finished.

Crisha in Toronto
Crisha in Toronto

TV Mounting and Wire Concealment

Was able to offer me same day service for installation of a TV mount and concealment of wiring. He brought all the right tools, was courteous and professional. Took extra care not to damage the existing wall and even provided ties for cable management.
Top Quality Work - would highly recommend.

Lewis
Lewis
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Installing wall cabinets and speakers

I met Sergey from GTA Wiring from a kijiji ad. He responded to my inquiries quick and concise. He is quite experienced and was able to set up an appointment with me asap. He told me all the necessary expectations of both parties to ensure a smooth process.
The installation went very well, he had a time frame and kept to it. Incredibly professional and cleaned up after himself.
The cabinets he installed are perfectly straight and he made sure to test his work extensively before he left.

He is worth the money and I will be sure to seek him again if I have further work for him.
Thanks again Sergey!

Thank you very much Lewis!
It was a pleasure to deal with you!

salbertini
salbertini
1 review Caledon, ON

TV wallmounting

Very quick, professional and clean! Tv looks great, very happy with the work.

Thank you Sergey!!

More about Gta Wiring

Telecommunications Contractor in Toronto GTA.
Services provided:
- HD TV Antenna installation, upgrade and repair
- TV Wall Mounting (with cable concealment or fishing)
- Media shelves installation (single, double, triple)
- Soundbars installation (with cable hiding)
- Wiring (Cat3, Cat5e/6, RG6 cable, speaker wires)
- Satellites (installation, repair, relocation, removal)
- Security Cameras (installation, setup, support)
- Home Automation (Smart Locks, Smart Doorbells)
- Phone, Data & TV jacks (installation, extension, relocation)
- Modem relocation (for better performance and aesthetics)
- Hanging services (pictures, mirrors, curtain rods)
- Cell phone signal boosters installation
- etc.

Home Automation and Home Theater
HD TV Antennas, TV Wall Mounts, Media Shelves, Soundbars, Jacks, Signal boosters
• HD TV Antenna installation and repair • TV Wall Mounting • Media shelves installation (single, double, triple) • Soundbars installation (with cable hiding) • Wiring (Cat3, Cat5/6, RG6 cable, speaker wires) • Satellites (installation, repair, relocation, removal) • Security Cameras (installation, setup, support) • Home Automation (Smart Locks, Smart Doorbells) • Phone & Data jacks, Modem relocation • Hanging services (pictures, mirrors, curtain rods) • Cell phone signal boosters installation
GTA Wiring, TygerClaw, BEST, Antennas Direct, Channel Master, Winegard, Focus Antennas, db4e, db8e, c2v, FlatWave
hd tv antenna, tv wall mounting, satellite, security cameras, home automation, wiring, rough-in, networking cell phone signal boosters
2010