Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Reviews for Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Oakville r.
Oakville r.

Landscape lighting

Very professional and knowledgeable from sales to design to installation. Not cheap but a quality service.

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation. It was a delight to work on your project. We're lucky and proud to have had the chance to bring a finishing touch of light to both yards of such a lovely corner property.

G. Donsberger in Mississauga
G. Donsberger in Mississauga

Outdoor lighting

By the reviews i had read i decided to contact this company for a quote.

All i can say is Carrington and the team provided me with honest straight forward recommendations and options to best suit our application and budget .
Everything from the multiple layout options, to the pre-install demo was 5 stars all the way!!!

I'd definatly recommend contacting them for any of your outdoor lighting projects!!!!!

Thank you, Greg, for such lovely feedback. Being able to coordinate the new landscape lighting to blend in with the existing pillar and doorway lights was particularly rewarding. As a family business ourselves it was our pleasure to help bring a finishing touch of outdoor lighting to your family home. Enjoy the lights!

Drew in Toronto
Drew in Toronto

Outdoor Landscape and Home Lighting

My wife and I recently arranged with outdoor lighting professionals to install exterior house in landscape lighting in our front and backyard. We have extensive landscaping. Pamela Vanston, her son Carrington, husband Peter and Andrew demonstrated the highest level of competence, creativity, professionalism, patience, commitment and enthusiasm throughout the job. They arrived on time and patiently made adjustments and modifications requested by us throughout the installation process. Pamela business as a model of customer service-they take it to the highest level. We highly recommend Outdoor Lighting Perspectives.

Thank you, Drew. That's lovely of you to write, and I appreciate it. We all honestly enjoyed the whole project and process with you both. Your home and property are such a stunning canvas, it was a treat to help illuminate them to best effect.

Angela Z.
Angela Z.

Outdoor Landscape Lighting Project

We initially met with Pamela and Peter and quickly felt confident in their assessment of our property and how they could help enhance the beauty of our landscaping and home. They were extremely professional, positive and so easy to deal with. They worked with us effortlessly and diligently offering us unlimited suggestions and taking our ideas and incorporating them into their plan. Pamela and Carrington's enthusiasm was contagious. Peter's skill with grout removal from a few stones in order to set a lighting wire in place so we could have a spot light on our beautiful dogwood tree turned out to be spectacular. We thought this might not be possible and it turned out to be perfect. Peter did an amazing job, thank you Peter!! Andrew was so helpful and so patient. He moved the lights around in different areas for us until we had the perfect spot making little adjustments along the way. Everyone on the team was friendly, polite and kind and made you feel like you could ask them to do anything and they would do it without complaint. I can see that their goal was to make us happy and to love our property even more than we already did with the addition of lighting. They achieved all of that for us. We are so pleased and we would recommend them to anyone who needs a friendly and dedicated team who specialize in landscape lighting, complicated or simple we think they can do it all.

Angela, thank you for the lovely feedback and review. Your lighting project was one of the truly special designs and properties we've had the privilege of adding the finishing touch of light to. Seeing the spectacular results in the evening was a reward in itself.

SP
SP

Front yard lighting

I am a person who does thorough market research long before asking a company in for a quote, and prefer to do most installations on my own simply due to the lack of care and attention I usually get from contractors. That said, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the lighting market does have some stellar folks, as most of the contractors who gave me quote/ideas were quite detail-oriented.

Enter Carrington from OLP. This man takes detail to a whole new level. I had mentioned to him that for my lighting project I wanted to respect the integrity of my facade, keeping it generally mid-century with dim, carefully placed yellow lights. Carrington took this information home and showed up with a Frank Lloyd Wright bollard for our demo. Yeah, that happened.

OLP is extremely descriptive, extremely flexible, and extremely responsive. They are also able to fashion their own lighting fixtures should you desire a proper custom look. This service is mostly striking to me as my house required only 1-4 lights in total while Carrington was installing lighting fixtures for 600ft lengths during the same week, and yet somehow made me feel like what I was attempting was important, worthwhile, and worth giving lots of thought and attention to. With all this, OLP's price is also right on par or below market price.

In summary--if you're OCD like me... go with OLP. I will be taking my own advice and have them over for my backyard next spring.

Thank you very much for such lovely feedback, Vageesh. Our whole crew very much enjoyed the lighting project, especially with the focus on FLW styling as you mention. Your eye for design and detail was a big help to guide our process, and we very much look forward to working with you again.

June Keast from Oakville
June Keast from Oakville

Great service and great people.

From the very first meeting with Pamela through the installation and follow up with Andrew and Brad our experience with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives was only positive. Not only did they complete the job quickly and efficiently but they also went an extra mile to try to help us out with a faulty deck light that they did not install.

Great people and great service.

Thank you so much for such a lovely review and feedback. I can assure you the pleasure was ours. From design through installation the whole project was a treat, and it was terrific working with you.

Kris &.
Kris &.

East Meets West Backyard Renovation

We were lucky enough to meet Pamela at the Canada Blooms show and from the moment we meet, we were impressed. We followed up a few month later and were so pleased with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. They were so responsive and professional from beginning to end of our project. We really liked the teamwork aspect of the company, each team member played an important role. There were many choices for lighting and Pamela is a master at selecting what works best. Their pricing is unbeatable given the quality of the products they provide, as we did explore alternatives and they won hands down.

I have told Pamela that they were the easiest, most seamless part of our project and that is all thanks to their high level of customer service from beginning to end. They go out of their way, literally to ensure you are happy with the end project. Even did nighttime demos for us.

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, Kris. It was a real joy working with you to illuminate your landscape. Getting to add the final touches of light to such an "oasis at home" was a real pleasure!

Bayfield B.
Bayfield B.
1 review , ON

Outdoor lit my property

I have a very extensive garden at my B&B and It was a difficult project as to decide what to light up. The initial install was done and then I asked them to come back to adjust a few things and they gladly did. It’s 2.5 hours from Toronto! The owner Pamela is so kind and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this company.

It really was a true delight to work with you to add the finishing nighttime touches to the lovely B&B grounds. We don't always get the chance to incorporate so many interesting features into a lighting design: gardens, gazebo, pond, statue, even a bunkhouse ... what a pleasure this project was!

lamannaleo@gmail.com in Toronto
L. O.

Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives will exceed your expectations. Our experience with Carrington was exceptional from the beginning to the end. This was Carrington's second visit to our home to add more lighting. He understood exactly what we wanted to achieve and made perfect suggestions for our front landscaping and backyard pool area. We were able to see what the lighting would look like before finalizing our choices. The installation was done neatly and professionally. Thank you Carrington for another great project.

Thanks for the very kind review, Leo. It's been a real pleasure working with you to add lights to your lovely home. Your has become a real oasis -- like a cottage in the city!

sandra.lettieri
sandra.lettieri

Outdoor landscape lighting

The experience was AMAZING!! They are professionals, they know what they are doing. I was unsure about the number of lights to use, I thought our home would have been over lit. I expressed my feelings and they put me at ease by saying let’s put what we planned and we can alter it in anyway. I trusted them and it was perfect.

Pamela is Excellent. Personable, follows up, keeps to her word and she is very patient. She is pleasant and kind.

I would recommend this company to anyone. The combination of great customer service and a high quality product is exactly what keeps the customer happy and assured of what they are getting.

Even the instLlers were confident and pleasant.

Job well done!!!!

Thank you Pamela and team.

Thank you so much, Sandra. What lovely feedback, I appreciate it and shared your compliments with our install crew who were very touched as well. The experience of working with you was equally amazing from our end. It's of course a pleasure and privilege to get to design outdoor lighting for such a beautiful property, but a double pleasure when working with such a truly delightful client.

More about Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the world's largest full-service outdoor lighting company, and we are proud to have our fixtures enjoyed at more than 100,000+ homes across North America.

Whatever your outdoor lighting needs, we have the experience and expertise to get it done right the first time.

WHAT WE DO:

We want to transform your outdoor living spaces in the best way possible. Some of our exquisite outdoor lighting options include:

-Accent lighting to subtly show off your property’s best features
-Architectural lighting to highlight your home’s unique beauty
-Pool lighting to keep your nightly swims safe
-Patio and deck lights to add excitement to your nighttime entertaining
-Garden lighting to accentuate your stunning landscaping
-Path lighting to guide your guests where they need to go
-Up-lighting for home facade, trees, and outdoor artwork

From a single small garden that needs just a touch of light, to a sprawling estate home that needs lighting with zone control automation, we offer it all.

Call us today for a free at-home consultation, and one of our lighting designers will make a customs lighting design for your unique property.

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:

We are dedicated outdoor lighting designers and installers. We do one thing, and we do it the best. We aren't a sprinkler company or lawn care company moonlighting in outdoor lights when times are slow. We will be here to take the call when your lights need maintenance years down the road.

We manufacture our lights by hand, mostly in the United States but some right here in Toronto, so we can control the entire chain of quality from raw materials to your beautiful garden.

Our designers, installers, and service crews are all our own staff: we do not use sub-contractors. With Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, your satisfaction is guaranteed in writing and backed by our 30 year on-site warranty.

THE TRUSTWORTHY CHOICE:

How can you find an outdoor lighting contractor you can trust to get the work done right, on time, and safely?

We have been independently vetted by a third-party for our complete and up-to-date liability insurance and workers compensation coverage, our safety and training compliance, and our long established track record of happy customer referrals and testimonials.

Companies claiming to do lighting come and go, but we're celebrating 20 years and our warranty is backed by our international network of 60+ locations. We'll install your lights today, but we'll also maintain them for years to come.

THE NEXT STEP:

We offer free design consultations and free quotes. Please contact us to discuss your outdoor lighting needs and how we can be of assistance.