Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Reviews for Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Lighting system

We love our lighting system! Carrington, Tom and Andrew were all very knowledgeable and professional!!

sdyer
sdyer

Fantastic Results

Extremely satisfied with the ENTIRE process of working with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - from design, electrician coming to make sure my outlets functioned properly, install, then a design change request and reinstall of a few different lights. Everyone was professional, very flexible, punctual and moved fast! It was all installed while we were away and we came home to a beautifully lit yard. Highly recommend.

Tony78
Tony78
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Front and backyard landscape lighting

Pamela and her whole team handled the end to end process with professionalism, punctuality and precision. I couldnt be happier with the outcome and products used. I have used many contractors for various projects over the years and this was the easiest. They delivered on every step and expectation.

Patrick in Saint Thomas
Patrick in Saint Thomas
1 review St. Thomas, ON

Update from of the house lighting

We had Pam come out and review our current lighting which was 30 years old and failing frequently. We were looking for somethng different instead of the new fad of pot lights in the sofit. The initial installation need some tweeking and Pam and the team were here within a week to correct the lighting.

Great customer service and I would recommend them. We'll probably do some more lighting next year.

cyrlosacco in Ottawa
cyrlosacco in Ottawa

outdoor lighting

I knew from the moment I met Pamela that I would be choosing OLP for our project.
Her attention to detail, organization and keen eye were what we were looking for.
Tom the installer is very respectful, knowledgable and gets the job done!
We can't thank you enough for such a smooth process with NO hassles.
keep up the great work.

Lakeshore Woods  in Oakville
Lakeshore Woods in Oakville

Landscape Lighting Front & Backyard

I met Pamela and her team at this years home show. After doing research I decided to go with OLP. I couldn't be more happier from consult to install this business is a class act. Andrew & Tom the installers were fantastic. I would highly recommend this business for your landscape lighting.

Outstanding Landscape Lighting

Hired Outdoor Lighting perspectives to provide lighting for my backyard which is quite large. Pool and various other entertaining areas in the back. Pamela came out assessed the area, created a detailed plan and quote and executed her vision flawlessly. Her team is courteous, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. They returned to address additional requests in a very timely fashion. Proceeded to hire them for my front landscaping needs and again they performed with excellence. Highly recommend OLP for your landscape lighting needs.

natalie in Scarborough
natalie in Scarborough

Best, most professional lighting company

I was so impressed with OLP that I called them again a few years later to light the front of my home (they previously designed and lit the back area of my property). OLP takes pride in their work and strives to make the customer 100% happy with the final product/effect. They have excellent customer service and are a pleasure to deal with. I actively recommend them and would use no one else.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great work and follow up

Great experience from quote to completion. Lighting looks wonderful and great post installation follow up.

Heather Martin in Toronto
Heather Martin in Toronto

Truly Outstanding Service

Andrew and his crew came out 2020 and put in an amazing lighting system for our house. We just love it. But the best part is the outstanding customer service I have received over the past two years. Whenever I have had a problem they have come out within a few days to fix it. This time Andrew and Tom came out to fix a line that we accidently cut while digging in the garden. Not only did they fix it, but they moved the line so it wouldn't happen again. I wish all the other companies I dealt with were this amazing.

More about Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the world's largest full-service outdoor lighting company, and we are proud to have our fixtures enjoyed at more than 150,000+ homes across North America.

Whatever your outdoor lighting needs, we have the experience and expertise to get it done right the first time.

WHAT WE DO:

We want to transform your outdoor living spaces in the best way possible. Some of our exquisite outdoor lighting options include:

-Accent lighting to subtly show off your property’s best features
-Architectural lighting to highlight your home’s unique beauty
-Pool lighting to keep your nightly swims safe
-Patio and deck lights to add excitement to your nighttime entertaining
-Garden lighting to accentuate your stunning landscaping
-Path lighting to guide your guests where they need to go
-Up-lighting for home facade, trees, and outdoor artwork

From a single small garden that needs just a touch of light, to a sprawling estate home that needs lighting with zone control automation, we offer it all.

Call us today for a free at-home consultation, and one of our lighting designers will make a customs lighting design for your unique property.

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:

We are dedicated outdoor lighting designers and installers. We do one thing, and we do it the best. We aren't a sprinkler company or lawn care company moonlighting in outdoor lights when times are slow. We will be here to take the call when your lights need maintenance years down the road.

We manufacture our lights by hand, mostly in the United States but some right here in Toronto, so we can control the entire chain of quality from raw materials to your beautiful garden.

Our designers, installers, and service crews are all our own staff: we do not use sub-contractors. With Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, your satisfaction is guaranteed in writing and backed by our 30 year on-site warranty.

THE TRUSTWORTHY CHOICE:

How can you find an outdoor lighting contractor you can trust to get the work done right, on time, and safely?

We have been independently vetted by a third-party for our complete and up-to-date liability insurance and workers compensation coverage, our safety and training compliance, and our long established track record of happy customer referrals and testimonials.

Companies claiming to do lighting come and go, but we're celebrating 20 years and our warranty is backed by our international network of 60+ locations. We'll install your lights today, but we'll also maintain them for years to come.

THE NEXT STEP:

We offer free design consultations and free quotes. Please contact us to discuss your outdoor lighting needs and how we can be of assistance.