Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Reviews for Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

June Keast from Oakville
June Keast from Oakville

Great service and great people.

From the very first meeting with Pamela through the installation and follow up with Andrew and Brad our experience with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives was only positive. Not only did they complete the job quickly and efficiently but they also went an extra mile to try to help us out with a faulty deck light that they did not install.

Great people and great service.

Thank you so much for such a lovely review and feedback. I can assure you the pleasure was ours. From design through installation the whole project was a treat, and it was terrific working with you.

Drew in Toronto
Drew in Toronto

Outdoor Landscape and Home Lighting

My wife and I recently arranged with outdoor lighting professionals to install exterior house in landscape lighting in our front and backyard. We have extensive landscaping. Pamela Vanston, her son Carrington, husband Peter and Andrew demonstrated the highest level of competence, creativity, professionalism, patience, commitment and enthusiasm throughout the job. They arrived on time and patiently made adjustments and modifications requested by us throughout the installation process. Pamela business as a model of customer service-they take it to the highest level. We highly recommend Outdoor Lighting Perspectives.

Thank you, Drew. That's lovely of you to write, and I appreciate it. We all honestly enjoyed the whole project and process with you both. Your home and property are such a stunning canvas, it was a treat to help illuminate them to best effect.

Angela Z.
Angela Z.

Outdoor Landscape Lighting Project

We initially met with Pamela and Peter and quickly felt confident in their assessment of our property and how they could help enhance the beauty of our landscaping and home. They were extremely professional, positive and so easy to deal with. They worked with us effortlessly and diligently offering us unlimited suggestions and taking our ideas and incorporating them into their plan. Pamela and Carrington's enthusiasm was contagious. Peter's skill with grout removal from a few stones in order to set a lighting wire in place so we could have a spot light on our beautiful dogwood tree turned out to be spectacular. We thought this might not be possible and it turned out to be perfect. Peter did an amazing job, thank you Peter!! Andrew was so helpful and so patient. He moved the lights around in different areas for us until we had the perfect spot making little adjustments along the way. Everyone on the team was friendly, polite and kind and made you feel like you could ask them to do anything and they would do it without complaint. I can see that their goal was to make us happy and to love our property even more than we already did with the addition of lighting. They achieved all of that for us. We are so pleased and we would recommend them to anyone who needs a friendly and dedicated team who specialize in landscape lighting, complicated or simple we think they can do it all.

Angela, thank you for the lovely feedback and review. Your lighting project was one of the truly special designs and properties we've had the privilege of adding the finishing touch of light to. Seeing the spectacular results in the evening was a reward in itself.

SP
SP

Front yard lighting

I am a person who does thorough market research long before asking a company in for a quote, and prefer to do most installations on my own simply due to the lack of care and attention I usually get from contractors. That said, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the lighting market does have some stellar folks, as most of the contractors who gave me quote/ideas were quite detail-oriented.

Enter Carrington from OLP. This man takes detail to a whole new level. I had mentioned to him that for my lighting project I wanted to respect the integrity of my facade, keeping it generally mid-century with dim, carefully placed yellow lights. Carrington took this information home and showed up with a Frank Lloyd Wright bollard for our demo. Yeah, that happened.

OLP is extremely descriptive, extremely flexible, and extremely responsive. They are also able to fashion their own lighting fixtures should you desire a proper custom look. This service is mostly striking to me as my house required only 1-4 lights in total while Carrington was installing lighting fixtures for 600ft lengths during the same week, and yet somehow made me feel like what I was attempting was important, worthwhile, and worth giving lots of thought and attention to. With all this, OLP's price is also right on par or below market price.

In summary--if you're OCD like me... go with OLP. I will be taking my own advice and have them over for my backyard next spring.

Thank you very much for such lovely feedback, Vageesh. Our whole crew very much enjoyed the lighting project, especially with the focus on FLW styling as you mention. Your eye for design and detail was a big help to guide our process, and we very much look forward to working with you again.

Kris &.
Kris &.

East Meets West Backyard Renovation

We were lucky enough to meet Pamela at the Canada Blooms show and from the moment we meet, we were impressed. We followed up a few month later and were so pleased with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. They were so responsive and professional from beginning to end of our project. We really liked the teamwork aspect of the company, each team member played an important role. There were many choices for lighting and Pamela is a master at selecting what works best. Their pricing is unbeatable given the quality of the products they provide, as we did explore alternatives and they won hands down.

I have told Pamela that they were the easiest, most seamless part of our project and that is all thanks to their high level of customer service from beginning to end. They go out of their way, literally to ensure you are happy with the end project. Even did nighttime demos for us.

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, Kris. It was a real joy working with you to illuminate your landscape. Getting to add the final touches of light to such an "oasis at home" was a real pleasure!

Bayfield B.
Bayfield B.
0 reviews , ON

Outdoor lit my property

I have a very extensive garden at my B&B and It was a difficult project as to decide what to light up. The initial install was done and then I asked them to come back to adjust a few things and they gladly did. It’s 2.5 hours from Toronto! The owner Pamela is so kind and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this company.

It really was a true delight to work with you to add the finishing nighttime touches to the lovely B&B grounds. We don't always get the chance to incorporate so many interesting features into a lighting design: gardens, gazebo, pond, statue, even a bunkhouse ... what a pleasure this project was!

lamannaleo@gmail.com in Toronto
L. O.

Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives will exceed your expectations. Our experience with Carrington was exceptional from the beginning to the end. This was Carrington's second visit to our home to add more lighting. He understood exactly what we wanted to achieve and made perfect suggestions for our front landscaping and backyard pool area. We were able to see what the lighting would look like before finalizing our choices. The installation was done neatly and professionally. Thank you Carrington for another great project.

Thanks for the very kind review, Leo. It's been a real pleasure working with you to add lights to your lovely home. Your has become a real oasis -- like a cottage in the city!

sandra.lettieri
sandra.lettieri

Outdoor landscape lighting

The experience was AMAZING!! They are professionals, they know what they are doing. I was unsure about the number of lights to use, I thought our home would have been over lit. I expressed my feelings and they put me at ease by saying let’s put what we planned and we can alter it in anyway. I trusted them and it was perfect.

Pamela is Excellent. Personable, follows up, keeps to her word and she is very patient. She is pleasant and kind.

I would recommend this company to anyone. The combination of great customer service and a high quality product is exactly what keeps the customer happy and assured of what they are getting.

Even the instLlers were confident and pleasant.

Job well done!!!!

Thank you Pamela and team.

Thank you so much, Sandra. What lovely feedback, I appreciate it and shared your compliments with our install crew who were very touched as well. The experience of working with you was equally amazing from our end. It's of course a pleasure and privilege to get to design outdoor lighting for such a beautiful property, but a double pleasure when working with such a truly delightful client.

Marc in Brampton
Marc in Brampton

A wonderful experience

We had just renovated our backyard and were looking for new outdoor lighting. After getting a number of quotes from different companies we settled on Outdoor Lighting Perspectives.

The experience was fantastic right from the start. They came over and explained everything, answering all our questions. They even did a mock setup to show us how the lighting would look once completed. Their team of installers came on time and spend as much time as they needed get the job just right.

A couple days later they returned to make sure everything was just right and that we are happy.

I would strongly recommend Outdoor Lighting Perspectives to anyone interested in getting outdoor lighting that works well and looks great.

Marc, it was equally our pleasure working with you, and a treat to be able to add outdoor lighting to complete such a lovely property. Thank you for your review and the very kind compliments.

Anita K.
Anita K.
2 reviews Sharon, ON

Outdoor lighting project

They are very detail oriented, meticulous in their work, prompt, considerate and extremely knowledgeable. High quality install with top of the line lighting products

Anita, thank you very much for your lovely feedback and review. It was truly a delight working with you to craft the perfect finishing touch of light for your front and back yards. Enjoy the lights!

More about Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

We aren’t just any residential lighting company, we are THE residential outdoor lighting company. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the world's largest full-service outdoor lighting company, and we are proud to have our fixtures enjoyed at more than 100,000+ homes across North America.

From architectural lighting to landscape lighting and more, we focus our services exclusively on outdoor lighting so you always get exactly what you’re looking for. We aren't a sprinkler company or lawn care company moonlighting in outdoor lights when times are slow. We are dedicated outdoor lighting designers and installers: we do one thing, and we do it the best.

We manufacture our lights by hand in the United States, so we can control the entire chain of quality from raw materials to your beautiful garden. Our designers and installers are our own full-time staff, and we do not use sub-contractors. With Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, your satisfaction is guaranteed.

We are a Baeumler Approved contractor, having been independently vetted for our complete and up-to-date liability insurance and workers compensation coverage, our safety and training compliance, and our long established track record of happy customer referrals and testimonials. We offer you the peace of mind of knowing that our staff is fully trained and fully insured, and vetted by a third party.

WHAT WE DO

We want to transform your outdoor living spaces in the best way possible. Some of our exquisite outdoor lighting options include:

Accent lighting to subtly show off your property’s best features
Architectural lighting to highlight your home’s unique beauty
Pool lighting to keep your nightly swims safe
Patio and deck lights to add excitement to your nighttime entertaining
Garden lighting to accentuate your stunning landscaping
Path lighting to guide your guests where they need to go

We are a design-oriented company with decades of experience. We will custom design a lighting plan for your unique property, whether you need dozens of lights or just a few.

To learn more about our residential landscape lighting company and what we can do for you, contact Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. Our lighting designers will come to your home to create a custom plan for your outdoor spaces.

We offer free estimates, and even an EVENING DEMO of your lights before we install, so we get it right the first time.