Vividcoat Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M9R 1B2

Reviews for Vividcoat Painting Ltd.

Jake D.
Jake D.
0 reviews Pickering, ON

House painting

If I could give more stars I certainly would. Tony and Visar were scheduled to start on a certain date but because of work to be done wasn't done before they painted the date had to be changed. They were more than obliging and when they came on the new rescheduled date there was still sanding and priming that had to be done. Instead of complaining about it they did the sanding as well as priming, both which wasn't covered in their painting quote and they never once said "we have to charge for this extra work", they just dug in and did what they had to do. Because of delays not caused by them they couldn't just come in and paint like they planned and made extra trips to come back to just paint two rooms and on the date suited for myself. They should have been able to come into an empty house and paint as we just moved in but because of delays they had to cover and work around furniture. The work they did was outstanding. In my younger days I painted so I know good work and I totally recommend Tony and Visar. Last but not least, they say they be there at a certain date and time, every time they were there like clockwork. Highly recommend Tony and Visar from Vividcoat painting

Eliana
Eliana

Interior painting

Excellent job. Job was executed as planned with outstanding quality and very competitive quote. Very professional and reliable. I highly recommend this company.

Sarah
Sarah

interior painting

From the quote to the final day of painting, the company was responsive and did what they said they would. Their quote was competitive and the work done is excellent. I would highly recommend this company for any paint job.

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Efficient and excellent work

Quite simply, Visar and Tony showed up exactly when they said they would, they worked without wasting time and also finished up when they said they would. They are hard working and professional, obviously serious about doing a good job. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Colin

Michael
Michael
1 review Whitby, ON

House Painting

I was very happy with the paint job done on the exterior of my house. I will be using Vividcoat Painting again in the future and would highly recommend them. Their workers were courteous, hard working and the quality of their paint job on my house was outstanding. They also offer a very fair price and do not overcharge their clients. I look forward to using their services again one day.

ron.1
ron.1

Whole House inside repainted

Visar and Tony were referred to us by our real estate agent. They were extremely quick including working through both days of the weekend to get the job done quickly as requested. They were much quicker than the previous painters I used and their job was very well done. They did a good job in patching the holes left from the previous owner for mirrors and pictures. They both went out of their way to be accommodating and their price was reasonable. Highly recommended and I will use them again in the future.

victor
victor

Paintings

Vividcoat did paint whole house. Quick and good quality job. Definitely recommend for anyone. Thank you.

Thanks victor

David
David

Exterior painting

Toni and his fellow did great job on my house whole exterior painting with time-limited, they are hard works and professional with reasonable pricing.

It was great working with you David thanks

Blerton in Kanata
Blerton in Kanata

House Panting

Vividcoat Painting did a fantastic job for me. They completely painted my house and it was well done. I highly do recommend them and Tony had really friendly communication. I would hire them again if any painting job needs to be done in my house.

Thank you Blerton it was great working with you thanks again

Arian painting and decoration
Arian painting and decoration

PAINTING house

Many thanks and best wishes to you all. I just wanted to say that the whole family is very impressed with the painting job you have done on our house. Should you require references or testimonials, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for a job well done.

Thanks

More about Vividcoat Painting Ltd.

Every one of our services is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We are fully committed to making your home dreams come true! Vividcoatpaintintg ltd. track record that is proven! Our expert, skilled staff are here to meet all of your needs – from start to finish of your project! Even when the job is done, we’re still there for you. All of our work is backed by an unmatched Two Year Quality Guarantee.

WORKING WITH A VIVID IMAGINATION