GTA Paint Masters - No Longer In Business

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  GTA Paint Masters - No Longer In Business

Reviews for GTA Paint Masters - No Longer In Business

crystal_newman0609
crystal_newman0609

Painting

I am fully satisfied with the experienced work I received on my home. He was very professional, polite and organized. Showed true passion for his work. The job was completed in a timely manner leaving the site clean and we'll managed throughout. I would recommend his services to all friends and family.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to work on your project.

PM

newmandesigninc
newmandesigninc

Whole house

Amazing job! Took the time to understand what I was looking for. Helped me pick colors and finishes. The team was super tidy and really took care to tape things off and cover up everything and truly cared about the work. Thank you to a terrific team!

We enjoyed working for your design firm and look forward to working with you on your upcoming projects .

Thank you.
We appreciate it your business