Tricon Heating/Cooling

Carolyn D in Hanmer
Carolyn D in Hanmer
1 review Sudbury, ON

Furnace and air

Tricon did a good job very satisfied very polite employees I would recommend to others. I really liked it was fast and they cleaned up after job. Thanks again for a job well done.

Cindy Tessier from Windsor
Cindy Tessier from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Heating service

We have relied on Tricon for many years.
We will continue to call Tricon for all our service needs.
Looking forward to having a gas fireplace installed by Tricon.
Workers always polite and respectful.
We have recommended this company to all our friends and will continue to do so.
Mrs C Tessier
Windsor On

Mike from Windsor
Mike from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

pool heater analysis

Great service....quick service...came out right away and did what I was looking for...won't hesitate to call again. I'm going to need furnace and air conditioning service soon...possibly replacement....Who am I going to call....TRICON...!

J Palamides in Windsor
J Palamides in Windsor
1 review WINDSOR, ON

humidifier

still waiting for a year for a service call on a humidifer that has never worked right from day one. I have to have another company in to replace Tricons junk.

Arran in Windsor
Arran in Windsor
3 reviews Windsor, ON

Air Conditioning and Furnace Install

Tricon Heating/Cooling
519-739-1580
Windsor
N8N 2L9

Air conditioner quit working, after talking to the salesman decided to upgrade entire HVAC system to high efficiency, installers worked quickly, left very little mess,we were up and running with AC within 4 or 5 hours, furnace took a little longer due to extra duct work fabrication required