HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  TAKE MY JUNK Removal & Disposal Service

Reviews for TAKE MY JUNK Removal & Disposal Service

robert w in Toronto

Needed the furniture removed quickly and Andres was able to do it on his own without any damage the morning after I called. Clean, quick, professional. Good to know he was going to try to donate the wardrobe vs taking it to a dump.

Vic HP in Toronto

Andres was very accommodating for a last minute and rushed clean up. Very professional from start to finish, with the entire crew being hard working and very reliable. There was some very heavy and large items to be moved from a 2nd floor, which was accomplished with ease by Andres and his team. Price was also very very reasonable and i highly recommended Take My Junk for any removal jobs.

Thank you very much for your review, Vic. It was our pleasure to help you.
-Andres

Rick from Toronto

Great service from Andres! He was able to come to my site within 24 hours of calling! His price was better than anybody else out there. He was very friendly and cleaned up after he loaded the truck. I would definitely recommend him for your junk removal needs!

Hi Rick. Thank you for your awesome review! It was a pleasure to meet you and and help you. Thank you very much for calling TakeMyJunk.ca

John R.

Awesome work guys! Thank you for giving me my garage back. I never thought I'd be so giddy about seeing the garage floor again. You guys ROCK!!!

Awesome clients rock even more!
Thank you for your review and thank you VERY MUCH for calling TakeMyJunk.ca

sandra

Andre from Take My Junk was very pleasant and helpful over the phone. They came on time to do the job and their price was whole lot less than the other companies I called. I highly recommend Andre and his team.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and help you. Have a great summer!

More about TAKE MY JUNK Removal & Disposal Service

Take My Junk offer's Toronto's best junk removal service at a fraction of our competitors' price. All you have to do is call us, and we'll give you a free upfront quote and pick-up your items from where ever they are.

When we say we're your reasonably priced full service junk removal company in Toronto, we actually mean it!