BP Stone & Tile Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for BP Stone & Tile Inc.

Stev  in Calgary
Stev in Calgary

Floor renovation

Don't be fooled

Don't be fooled - postage is so expensive that Tiles Direct are not actually that cheap.
Loads of tiles were broken and they delivered too few boxes. Then, when we rang to ask for the missing boxes (which had put the work back three days) they were very unhelpful with different people giving us different stories. Avoid!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Master tile setter Isnt

Made a huge mistake hiring this company,
Quality and Warranty he claims.
Huge mess.Owner agrees it a mess but
Says who cares I have great reviews so no one will care.. Be Careful who you hire.

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Hi, we hire bp stone & tile to do bathroom and kitchen renovation service was realy professional, clean, respect budget, Carl is reliable, honest,hard worker, I highly recommend this company.10/10

Carl in Airdrie
Carl in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

3 bathrooms, kitchen, fire place, we hire bp stone & tile to do the 3 bathrooms renovation, kitchen,fire place, was amazing to work with bp, professional service quality installation, clean,reliable, budget respect and schedule I highly recommend bp stone& tile

nick in Calgary
nick in Calgary

Kitcen

We ordered the kitchen floor.Do not order from this company !The director does not pay a salary for emploes !!! For quality, no one watches !!! NOT RESPONSIBLE DIRECTOR !

carl from Calgary
carl from Calgary

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Hi, we hire Carl to do kitchen and bathroom renovation, I highly recommend bp stone & tile, Carl was reliable, clean,honest,+ he respect the schedule and budget we fixe before the work.

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

Steam room and bathroom til

Carl and his crew are very skilled, prompt and reliable. We had a rather unique steam room waterproofing / tiling project, and they rose to the challenge and completed the work in just 3 days. We are very happy with the job they did. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone looking for a professional tile setter.

Patty in Calgary
Patty in Calgary

Bathroom and Kitchen

Carl is Very professional, fantastic work, highly recommended. Carl did an amazing job for my shower and my kitchen backsplash. You won't go wrong with Carl of BP Stone and Tile.

John in Airdrie
John in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Kitchen renovation

100% satisfaction, great price, reliable,clean, top quality work, I contact Carl to do my kitchen renovation, service was perfect, the quote was fair I decide to with bp stone and tile.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Calgary?