DSR Developments

Reviews for DSR Developments

Elaine in Calgary
Elaine in Calgary

Bathroom renovation and painting

DSR recently did some work for me in two bathrooms as well as some painting and I was very happy with the results. They did a great job. They came when they said they would and were very fussy about the cleanup afterwards. They were very careful to take my wishes into consideration. I felt they went above and beyond my expectations. I plan to have them do more work and I would highly recommend them to anyone who has renovations that need doing.

Julia Sutherland in Calgary
Julia Sutherland in Calgary

Basement & Bathroom Reno

We have no hesitation recommending DSR Developments. They recently renovated both our basement and main floor bathroom. In both cases, the quality of workmanship was exceptional. Our home is a 1950s bungalow, so our basement in particular provided some unique challenges. In every case, Dallas provided creative solutions that went beyond our expectations. Additionally, their quotes were reasonable (we had 4 others to compare), they delivered on time and on budget and were a pleasure to work with - we look forward to working with them again!

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

DSR Developments renovated both our kitchen and bathroom, and on both occasions we were thrilled with the quality and the care taken by Dallas and his team. This company sticks to its timelines and keeps its promises, and we couldn't be happier with the results. DSR Developments takes the time to educated its clients about the products and techniques they use. As a result, we feel we have a real understanding of the value of the work carried out. We absolutely recommend this company.

More about DSR Developments

We are a full-service design/ build company with a wide range of experience. At DSR Developments, our goal is to make your experience positive and rewarding while making your visions and dreams a reality.