Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada - Hamilton

CanAM in Hamilton
CanAM in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Work, Friendly Experts

I just used The Davey Tree Expert Company for the second time and was again more than pleased with the service they provided! Andrew was very efficient in coming to give me an estimate and scheduling the job in a timely manner!
I had an enormous old Maple in my backyard that needed to be removed and from start to finish, the job was done in a safe, efficient manner!
The team of Tim, Sloan and Derek were friendly, arrived on time and worked steadily all day while still taking time to answer my questions! They were respectful of my property and did a great job cleaning up after a massive job!
I would not hesitate to recommend them and they will certainly be the company I call for future maintenance of my trees!

Terra Kramer in Grimsby
Terra Kramer in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Tree services

I thought I'd take the time to write a review on Davey Tree services and share my experience. If you are looking into removing, pruning or treating your trees I would highly recommend Davey Tree Services. I had several quotes for the work I required and Daveys Tree was very competitive with their pricing. Andrew Lewis came to provide me a quote for the work I was requesting and I have to say he was by far more knowledgeable than any of the other services providers Who had quoted me. He took the extra time to explain the process and also educate me on what was wrong with my trees. The job was completed in less than a week when I booked. The crew were very professional, tidy and thorough. I highly recommend Davey Tree services to everyone.