Artis Alarms Inc.

Alarm Systems
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Toronto  >  Artis Alarms Inc.

Reviews for Artis Alarms Inc.

Susan
Susan

Home a/v, smart home

Artis Alarms Inc.
Toronto
M6H

Artis was very responsive and helpful for me in my new home. They installed and purchased a few tv sets on my behalf, improved my Wi-Fi, provided ring and wink. When the usual new home glitches happened, Artis repeatedly came back to the house to repair at no further charge.

janice.brown
janice.brown

camera system up grades and replacements

They are very friendly easy to work with. They will go out of their way to do what you requested them to do.

Thank you for your nice words. I'll pass them on to our hard working staff.

Yrose in
Yrose in

Alarm System Installation

I was referred to Artis Alarms by a friend who had used them in the past. I found them to be very attentive. They came out - did a walk through provided me with various options with respect to as system as well as monitoring. We agreed on a system and monthly monitoring. They came out when promised their installers were friendly and they even cleaned up after themselves (they brought their own vacum). Quite refreshing to see a company take such care. Keep up the great work.

Thank you for your nice words about the service you received. I will let our staff know and please tell your friends and family about our company. Thanks again

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Home Alarm Installation

I found Artis Alarms online, they were super easy to deal with! I got a quote within a few hours of requesting it and my new system was installed a few days later. The staff has been so helpful, walking me through how to use the system and answering any questions I've had since. I'll definitely suggest that my friends and family use this company instead of one of the big box installers, because the whole process was very personal and they made it easy for me to understand all the costs and how things were being done.

Thank you so much for your kind words and I will share your review with our staff.

More about Artis Alarms Inc.

Artis Secure a division of Artis Alarms Inc. is a proudly owned and operated Canadian Alarm company. We are here to serve as your home and business security system provider; we install DSC, Honeywell, and 2GIG security systems, provide monitoring and a range of services including home automation, cameras, and ...