HomeStars  >  Builders in Markham  >  Feng Feng Flat Roofing

jlaw9698
jlaw9698
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fixing leak in the roof

Leak in my roof which caused some staining on my ceiling. Called for an approximate quote and it was within my budget. They came and assessed the problem the same day and gave me an exact price. They did a very thorough, clean and professional job. Great workmanship and very professional! Reasonable price for amazing work. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

More about Feng Feng Flat Roofing

At FengFeng Flat Roofing, we take pride in our highest quality of workmanship. A qualified technician will do a thorough inspection and provide a knowledgeable solution for all your problems. FengFeng offers removal, installation, replacement and repairs for all shapes, sizes and roof styles. Whether it be Commercial or Residential, ...