D.N.A PAINTING

Sanja in Coquitlam
Sanja in Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Painting, drywall repair, ceiling

I met Dave through Aymeric from Peace Arch Plumbing during a bathroom renovation. I am very happy with the quality of his work, his punctuality and reasonable prices. He was also able to fit in additional drywall and painting in a very timely manner. I would definatley use Dave again in the future.

Andrea
Andrea

Painting

Dave and Arthur have been my go to painters since 2011. I am a perfectionist at heart and they have done fantastic work. I have used them in 3 properties - for re-sale and for staging for my rental properties. I have been so impressed that I have referred them numerously to family and friends.

Andrea LaRochelle in Invermere
Andrea LaRochelle in Invermere

Excellent worth ethic/cost

We had our brown wood kitchen painted cream. They were punctual, on budget and the finished product was excellent. I have referred David to many friends and will continue to do so

Laurie from Calgary
Laurie from Calgary

Excellent service and communication

Dave and Arthur were professional and very helpful. I had the entire interior of my house painted as well as all of the doors, windows and trim. They went above and beyond. They sent me regular pictures to show their progress and kept a clean and tidy workspace. Any issues highlighted were rectified immediately. I will be using them again for future work.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?