JoJacks Concrete Leveling

Reviews for JoJacks Concrete Leveling

glenerd in Thorold
glenerd in Thorold
1 review Thorold, ON

lift my patio and sidewalk

I had guy come and give price said would level back patio and fix side walkway for $700 gave me paper with drawing on it. I said I would think about it as it was fall and winter was coming so spring came I called and said lets get it done. But they lost my paper said guy would be out to redo the job I said ok around 12 Friday comes at 9am and it's pouring rain says it's you I already did this place whats wrong I said she lost the paper he said don't worry and left.Then said will come in July 1 so I wait they come show me paper with drawing for only my sidewalk about 10ft of walkway around my garage not my patio at all and I must pay $700 for that I said your mistaken get the guy on the phone he refused and they left.

Tobi In St. Albert
Tobi In St. Albert
11 reviews Morinville, AB

Concrete Leveling

This is the first time I got concrete lifted and JoJacks was recommended to me by a friend. They were professional, informative, reasonably priced and clean. They did exactly what I wanted. (lift, slope, & levelling) It is great not to have to step down to the sidewalk anymore. Thanks