Sherwin-Williams

Review for Sherwin-Williams

Lyn Dean in Millarville
Lyn Dean in Millarville
5 reviews MILLARVILLE, AB

Best company in Okotoks for paint, supplies and decorating help

I was renovating 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms and repainting the exterior of the house. I bought all of my paint, stain and supplies from Sherwin-Williams in Okotoks. They were always helpful and patient. I must have gone through 10 different exterior paint samples and they were always friendly unlike another store I had tried. The lesson I learned was that the quality of the products you use directly affects the outcome. I used to buy cheap brushes and rollers from a big box store, I realized spending a little more made such a difference to painting. They have some great sales, always worth waiting for.

The guys who work at the store are fun, friendly and know my name. I would highly recommend Sherwin-Williams because they really know their products and give great service.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in London?