CPmovers

Moving & Storage
Hamilton ON L8K 4R3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CPmovers

l d in Mississauga
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

I had called about half a dozen moving companies to get quotes. Then I reached Paul at CPMovers. He was friendly on the phone, answered all my questions, and emailed me a written quote in advance. His was also the best price - well under what some other companies had quoted.
The day before the move, Paul called to confirm that all systems were "go". On the day of the move, the 2 guys arrived on time, were friendly, and did a great job - nothing was dropped, nothing was scratched.
I'm so pleased we were able to find CPMovers, and highly recommend them.

dlloyd.scrappybits
1 review Hamilton, ON

CP Movers was unbelievable. From the first moment I talked with them they were friendly and helpful. They came highly recommended from others who had used therm.
The whole experience was great. Their estimate was excellent and they were bang on. Everything was smooth and on time. They went the extra mile and did things to make my move easier for me. I am so happy with everything. I would and will recommend them in a heartbeat. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the kind words. Thats our every day goal but with out you being prepared like you where we could have done it.

Beverley in Guelph
1 review Hamilton, ON

I have got too say these are the best movers I have ever seen in my 40 years. Fast, polite, and handles your fragile items with care. Also a fantastic price! Well worth giving them a call. Thanks Paul! Hope to do more business in the future!

Beverley from all of us we thank you for this review. We work hard and thanks to you we had a great time.

Angie in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing, professional, polite and fast movers.
These men were great with my move and doing it around my 1.5 yr old daughter.

My one couch is 7.5 ft long and I wasn't sure if they would be able to get it in with the awkward wall set up but, they communicated well with each other and got the job done.

Very pleased to have found movers that could make my move so stress free.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review. We personally want to thank you for your hospitality and for anything else you need we are just a call away.

Cheers,
CPmovers Mgmt

Jeff M.

Pablo and his guys do an amazing job! They were able to complete the job ahead of schedule which saved us money. Also, I've never experienced such professionalism from movers in my life. They took such great care of everything. From start to finish we were very satisfied. I will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Thank you Jeff for those kind words, it was a pleasure to take care of your move. From all CPmovers staff, have a great start of the upcoming new year 2017.

Regards,

CP Mgmt

Pouya
1 review Hamilton, ON

I highly recommend CP movers. They showed up on time, started right after. They were friendly and cared about not damaging any of the furniture. Their supervisor, Paul instructs the movers quite well on how to do their job in the most efficient way. I didn't get too many qoutes but in between all the qoutes that I had, their price was fair too.

Thank you Pouya for being a great to us. Everything went well and im happy for that. Anything you need give me a call. Regard, Paul.

nickirosie

These guys are very responsive and helped us a ton. They were very careful to not break my glass which I was worried about. Couple of the guys aren't hard to look at either.

Thank you Nicki you are the best, it was pleasure. From all CPmovers staff, have a great start of 2017.

CP Mngmt

grandipon
1 review Hamilton, ON

They were quick polite, I wasthere surprised that they got here on time because all moving company's are always late.
From the moment they got to my house and until they left they informed me about every step and with a smile.
I'm defiantly going to call them when I need them and refer them to my friends, thank you paul, Austin, daniel

Grandipon thank you for your kind words, from all staff here at CPmovers, have a great start of 2017!

CP Mgmt

Maria

The guys are really professional. Not the first time I work with them cause they are really good at their job with a nice sense of humor. Muchas Gracias amigos.

Hasta Pronto

thank you Maria, you know we are here to help your with your moving needs as many times as needed.

daniel.arsenovic
1 review Burlington, ON

These guys saved me from the stress of organising everything, the time to book the truck and most importantly the man power in moving all the large heavy furniture.Very satisfied with the service. The crew was quick, efficient and professional as well as friendly, and customer service oriented.

thank you as well we really enjoyed.

More about CPmovers

We realize how hectic the moving process can be and how vital it is that your belongings arrive undamaged and on time. We care about every move because that's what we do best, we move it all! . We proud our selves by offering Ontario with inovation, excellet customer service, ...