Essential Renovations

Review for Essential Renovations

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Kitchen, Bathrooms & Laundry Area

I hired Essential Renovations early 2015 and a year later I still can find no problems. My renovations are still perfect. I had portion of my kitchen renovated as I needed another oven and more storage along with new glass backsplash. I also renovated bathroom in which I had bathtub removed and raised built in vanity and that was completed with no harm to exiting heated floors. I had a complete renovation of my ensuite bathroom. It's perfect. I also had cupboards added above my washer and dryer. I am glad I was referred to this company. They took care of all the little details I wasn't expecting. A year later and I still am extremely happy. Thank you Maciek and team.