ALPHA ENTERPRISES CORPORATION

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Midland ON L4R 4P4
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Midland  >  ALPHA ENTERPRISES CORPORATION

Review for ALPHA ENTERPRISES CORPORATION

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANING AT A REASONABLE COST

I have a large home with many windows some of which i cannot clean from the inside. Alpha Ent. was recommended to me by my neighbour, they provided a quote followed by a date and time they were available. I was very impressed 3 people came to do the work, all on time and they all took great pride on ensuring a job well done. My 3rd storey attic windows were also cleaned which was a big surprise and worthy of a tip. I would highly use their services in the future

More about ALPHA ENTERPRISES CORPORATION

Alpha Enterprises was born after the selling of a very successful janitorial business in 1990. Our roots are in the Midland Area and we have expanded to include Collingwood, Barrie, Orillia, and the Muskoka's and surrounding area's depending on the size of job. In the past 28 years we have ...