Pool Supplies Canada

Reviews for Pool Supplies Canada

Joel in Lombardy
Joel in Lombardy
1 review Lombardy, ON

Solar pool cover and protective cover

Ordering the item was eas and the price was very reasonable, both items came to my house right on time and was exactly what I was expecting! Best online shopping experience!

... in Burlington
... in Burlington

Inground winter pool cover

Good service, good prices, fast delivery. What more can you ask for.
Totally recommend this company.
I had one question about the free delivery. The friendly person in customer service looked at my order and was able to answer.

Gavin in Markham
Gavin in Markham

Pool solar cover

There was a slight problem with the cover we just purchased and Cathy we a great support for us. Her instructions were clear and we are very happy with the results. I would highly recommend this company

PATTY in Burlington
PATTY in Burlington

pool pump and liner

i purchased a pump and a pool liner from Pool Suppliers on line and they were quick and helpful.
I would definitely buy from them again and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of pool supplies.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great service!

Would highly recommend this company. The delivery by Canada post is very fast. Prices are excellent, easy to use website. Lots of variety for what I wanted to purchase. Thanks

BobKelowna in Burlington
BobKelowna in Burlington

Great Service Excellent Support

I have a K Star heater and due to a lack of local support, I ordered a High Limit Switch from Pool Supplies Canada. As my pool was without heat and guests coming over, I placed the order on Tuesday with expedited shipment and received the part on Wednesday. I got excellent support from Katelyn who provided complete information to trace. My pool is up and running. I would recommend anyone to try Pool Supplies Canada - their service is excellent.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pool supplies

Very helpful customer service. Prices are good. Prompt service. This is the second time I have ordered supplies for the pool. Last year it was a pool cover and this year waterbags.

Brian and Kathy Cunningham in Oakville
Brian and Kathy Cunningham in Oakville

Robotic pool cleaner

Steve provided exemplary service in helping me purchase a new automatic pool cleaner at very short notice. He placed a rush order through and then followed up to make sure I received notice of the pick up. From talking to him in the morning I had my new cleaner within 4 hours. Great service.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Pump for inground pool

I ordered the product on line and received an immediate confirmation message, followed up by another email within hours, notifying me that the product has been shipped with tracking number. I reviewed the similar product through other sources and found Pool Supplies Canada to have the best prices as well. I will continue to order from this company.

More about Pool Supplies Canada

Pool Supplies Canada - Canada's largest online swimming pool web-store. Offering Pools, Liners, Pumps, Covers, Heaters, Filters, Chemicals, Toys & More!
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Burlington?