Pool Supplies Canada

Reviews for Pool Supplies Canada

Peter in Maple
Peter in Maple

Pool Supplies Canada Customer Service

I recently ordered a few replacement slings for our pool loungers. I was served by Charlene in customer service. She took the time to research the product for me and got back to me very quickly with the price. Charlene was very polite and knowledgeable about the company's product line.
I had to return my initial order and Charlene also took care of this process in a very expedient manner. I was very pleased with the quality and customer service offered by Pool Supplies Canada. I would high recommend this company to my fellow pool owners.

Great service!

Would highly recommend this company. The delivery by Canada post is very fast. Prices are excellent, easy to use website. Lots of variety for what I wanted to purchase. Thanks

Pool supplies

Very helpful customer service. Prices are good. Prompt service. This is the second time I have ordered supplies for the pool. Last year it was a pool cover and this year waterbags.

Brian and Kathy Cunningham in Oakville
Brian and Kathy Cunningham in Oakville

Robotic pool cleaner

Steve provided exemplary service in helping me purchase a new automatic pool cleaner at very short notice. He placed a rush order through and then followed up to make sure I received notice of the pick up. From talking to him in the morning I had my new cleaner within 4 hours. Great service.

Pump for inground pool

I ordered the product on line and received an immediate confirmation message, followed up by another email within hours, notifying me that the product has been shipped with tracking number. I reviewed the similar product through other sources and found Pool Supplies Canada to have the best prices as well. I will continue to order from this company.

Pal in Burlington
Pal in Burlington

Pool cover reel

Pool supply Canada is a great company to deal with. There was one problem with a part that did not arrive with the rest , They looked after it very quickly received the missing part in a couple of days, very satisfied

steve.mastoris
steve.mastoris
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing Service

We have been dealing with Pool Supplies Canada for several years now. Their prices are the best and service is excellent. Anything we have ordered is here within a day or two.

Peter Burchell from Oakville
Peter Burchell from Oakville

pool chemical supplies

Great place to purchase pool chemicals online at great prices.......close to where I live, so I can do the pick up when the order is ready....very convenient .........savings are great compared to other local pool shops

Cyndi in Acton
Cyndi in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

New Pool pump

I bought my first above ground pool from pool supplies Canada and it was the best experience ever. The staff were so knowledgeable and helpful. I received my order in great time and any modifications I required were done within 24 hours. Now 2 years later I was having pump issues and Daphne set me up with a new system 1 day before the long weekend and saved my party. Great company.

More about Pool Supplies Canada

Pool Supplies Canada - Canada's largest online swimming pool web-store. Offering Pools, Liners, Pumps, Covers, Heaters, Filters, Chemicals, Toys & More!