Cal Can Plumbing And Heating

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Cal Can Plumbing And Heating

Private User reviews Zephyr, ON

Hot water tank repair

The service Cal Can supplied was great, prompt and looked after what we requested. With most companies called wanted to replace the hot water heater, he came in and made the necessary repairs saving us the price of new. From the time we called, the repair was made that day.

John C.
John C.

Leaking hot water tank repair

I am very happy with the work and speed of completion. I would gladly call them again. This was their 2nd time here. I called them last year and will call them again the next time I have a need for their wonderful service.

anna
anna

Boiler

Adam was extremely professional and helpful. I really appreciate that Adam fixed the part that was broken on the boiler rather than suggesting we need to replace the entire boiler system. This company is amazing and we will without a doubt be recommending them to friends and family. We will also be future customers again.

Ian
Ian

Tankless Water Heater Installation

Adam arrived as scheduled (the same day as my call) to provide a quotation. The quotation was competitive and thorough. The crew arrived on time (they were actually early but waited in their vehicles) and were very professional. The work was completed in a timely fashion and they made sure it was of high quality by doing some extra little things. They took proper care and paid attention to the fact that our basement is finished. Clean up was thorough. All in all it was a great job and I would not hesitate to recommend Cal-Can to my closest friends.

Thanks for the awesome review Ian, it was a great experience working in your home and were so glad that your happy with the install.

Elaine D.
Elaine D.

Main water valve replacement and toilet replacement

I had a very positive experience with Cal Can Plumbing and would not hesitate to use them again. Adam was friendly, professional and answered any questions I had. Everything went smoothly. I would also recommend Cal Can to friends and family who need plumbing work done. Thanks Cal Can!

Thanks again Elaine for giving us the opportunity to repair, install and service your plumbing issues.

Tony Van in Calgary
Tony Van in Calgary

instant hot water tank

Called Adam after several other plumbers failed to show or quoted unreasonably high prices; Adam showed up at exactly the time he promised prepared to give me a quote as requested. We decided to go with him and are very thankful of that decision.

On the day he came to do the work he showed up five minutes early ready to get started. His work is as close to perfection as I can tell, for exactly the price he quoted and the time frame he originally promised. He even went as far to vacuum the area between the old tank and the door just in case any mess was made, and left a perfectly clean work site.

I would absolutely, without a doubt, hire Adam and Cal Can Plumbing again. It's not very often I say it but it was an absolute pleasure working with them.

Thanks Tony for the awesome review. Like always we take pride in the work me do and the price originally quoted. This install was a great success and hope you enjoy the endless hot water.

janicehallam
janicehallam

Plumbing

The service was excellent and thorough. After the job was completed the area was nicely tidied up. And the cost was fair

Thanks for the review Janice. It's always a pleasure working with great clients.

Zach
Zach

Basement Development

I had to move some rough-in plumbing in my basement for a new development. Found Adam and team on homestars and based on the reviews I gave him a call. I am glad I did, they did not disappoint.

Adam and team showed up on time and did everything as requested. They were clean, knowledgeable and helped answer all questions I had. If I ever need plumbing work again I will be hiring Adam and his team.

Thanks for the 10 star review Zach. We had a pleasure helping you out with your plumbing needs. Your basement turned out amazing. good job!!!!

Warren
Warren

Toilet leak

Adam arrived on time and was very professional. The work was done efficiently and no mess was left. I would 100% recommend them.

Thanks Warren for the awesome review, we look forward to working with you again.

julie_sewall
julie_sewall

A LONG list of jobs

I found Cal-can plumbing on homestars and was so happy I did. They came and properly installed a fixture set in a stand alone tub that another company in the city installed very poorly. Leaked from day one.

Installed a steam humidifier that no one else would install. I called atleast five places last year and no one would do it. Calcan? Sure no problem.

Also repaired and installed my list of miscellaneous requests. No complaining, gets the job done.

Good prices, work is well done. Don’t waste your time with the big companies that send out minions that have no idea what they are doing.

Best plumbing company I have hired in Calgary and it’s about the tenth I have tried.

This is a company number to save in your iPhone.

Thanks Julie

It was also a pleasure working with you guys. You were both friendly and easy to work with. You made us feel comfortable in both your homes to complete the work.

Thanks

More about Cal Can Plumbing And Heating

Cal-Can Plumbing and Heating is a Calgary based company that strives for success in ensuring satisfaction from our customers. We work and walk through with you all the key areas you need in service, install and preventive maintenance. We give you a peace of mind that you can trust.

Commercial plumbing, Residential Plumbing, Plumbing Systems, Faucets & Sinks, Water Tanks, Plumbing Repair, Preventative Maintenance, New Construction Plumbing, Faucets & Sink Installation, Heating, Plumbing, Heating Services, Kitchen Renovation, Gas Heating, Bathroom Renovations, Garage Heater, Hot Water Tanks, Calgary Plumbing, Calgary Plumber, Airdrie Plumbing, Airdrie Plumber, Okotoks Plumber, Okotoks Plumbing, Cochrane Plumber, Cochrane Plumbing, High River Plumber, High River Plumbing, Strathmore Plumbing, Strathmore Plumber, Canmore Plumber, Canmore Plumbing, Chestermere Plumber, Chestermere Plumbing, Plumbing and Heating, Cal-Can Plumbing and Heating, Heating Repair Calgary, Heating Repair. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!