Refresh Heating & Cooling Inc.

Vaughan ON L4J 3C4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Refresh Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Refresh Heating & Cooling Inc.

New HVAC system - awesome service

I bought a house that needed a whole new HVAC system and new duct work and cooling system (there was no AC before and the heating was hot water) these guys did it all on time on budget supper efficient

Wow! Thanks so much was great working with you, enjoy the new system!

Dovi W in Deep River
Dovi W in Deep River
0 reviews Deep River, ON

I had such a pleasant experience with them

I have a rental property in Thornhill, that the furnace stopped working.
From the initial phone conversation all the way through, Mendel was extremely helpful.
By the next day we had our 18 year old furnace replaced. our tenants are very happy, and said that he was very clean and professional.
I would highly recommend him

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Furnace Maintenance

I used Refresh for my yearly furnace and gas fireplace maintenance. I could not have been happier with the service provided. The technician was on time, courteous and very thorough with the job he did. He did find something broken with my humidifier and did the repair for that right away. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you!

Ann
Ann

Serviced furnaces

The technician was professional in every way. He was punctual, polite, clean, and worked very efficiently. He discovered that the humidifiers had not been hooked up! He instructed us in proper furnace care. This is the third HVAC company we have used in as many years, and I am relieved that we have finally found a keeper.
I CANNOT RECOMMEND REFRESH HEATING AND COOLING STRONGLY ENOUGH.

Wow! We are honoured to have you as a customer! Thanks so much for the review!

Sean
Sean

A/C Replacement

Came in to troubleshoot the lack of cold air in my A/C. Went through the whole house, very through. Ended up having to replacement my system. Was polite, clean and on time.

Great work, Highly recommend.

Thanks so much!! Was a pleasure doing business with you!

Preferred P.
Preferred P.

Heating and airconditioning

We were not getting any heating or cooling in our shop, not to mention that there was a tremendous amount of dust always. Refresh Heating & Cooling came in. They were very professional,
courteous and clean. They explained everything to us being very informative and communicative. After assessing the condition of our furnace and air conditioning system, they isolated the problem,
removed the problem, reconnected the unit and rendered it safe and running smoothly and efficiently. Following their recommendations, we are virtually dust free and very comfortable with the temperature then, when we needed heat, and now, that we need the air conditioning.

Wow thank you so much Prefered Plumbing! I feel so honoured to have my first review come from you guys! Always a pleasure and "Don't forget to change your filters!"

More about Refresh Heating & Cooling Inc.

-Refresh Heating & Cooling Inc. Provides outstanding customer service in the HVAC industry. -Heating and cooling systems installation and service specialists.