Turf Tech Sod & Snow Removal Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T2M 2A6
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Calgary  >  Turf Tech Sod & Snow Removal Ltd

Review for Turf Tech Sod & Snow Removal Ltd

Brandon in Edmonton
Brandon in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Sod Inspection

I contacted Turf Tech because we were having problems with our newly layed Sod that was installed by Mattamy homes and we're looking for a third party assessment to make sure the job was done right. I talked with Gord Phelps who was more than willing to help. He drove to our home in Airdrie on his own time, took pictures of the problem areas and drafted a letter outlining the issues and improper instalation of our sod. Because of this we are able to justify our concerns to our builder. When I offered to pay him for his work, he told me not to worry about it.

I am unable to speak for quality of work or price but if Gord's actions say anything it would be that they take pride in what they do are attentive to detail and willing to go above and beyond for their customers.

Thanks for the review Brandon. If Mattamy agree to repair we would be happy to give them a quote.

More about Turf Tech Sod & Snow Removal Ltd

Turf Tech was established in 1999 servicing Calgary and area. We offer landscaping services and our specialty is sod installation. Our clients include residential home owners to school boards and golf courses. Regardless of the job we will provide a quality product for our customer.