DH Roofing And Renovation Inc

DH Roofing And Renovation Inc

Reviews for DH Roofing And Renovation Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replaced Roof and Eavestrough

Joyce was the main point of contact, and she was very responsive and communicative with us. She provided samples, pictures and info that helped us make our decision and scheduled the project quickly. The team showed up at 8am with extra help since it was a heat wave and finished very quickly. They covered outdoor furniture, garage door, and plants to ensure they were protected. They went around the property a few times to pick up all the nails from the original roof and also took care of all the garbage. They were professional and knew what they were doing. They noticed that there was a section that animals could get into the roof, and offered to close it off. They also came back to check on the roof after it was done. I would highly recommend Joyce and her team.

Thank you for your excellent review. It's our pleasure to work for you.

Roofing project

So far so good. Added a ventilation. Very professional and efficient. Inspected the base boards of the roof and the insolation. They fix whatever they see too for a minimal cost. Definitely will recommend that to friends and family.

heritageautosports in Markham
heritageautosports in Markham

A Picture Perfect Experience

DH Roofing is what customer service and skill should be held at. Replacing my Shingles with absolute professionalism and attention to detail. Cleaning up and leaving my home as nothing ever happened. Cleanliness was their top priority and executed flawless.

Thank You again Joyce and your crew for a job well done.

Highly Recommend!

Thank you for your feedback. Our Crew members also thank you for your support during the project.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

re-roof

I knew DH Roofing from my friends who just finish his Rooftop last year. And I ask them to did my house roofing after that. They are all very nice and hard working.Also the reasonable price. And I am very satisfied with their work and the roof color. And I also referred to my friends. All of them have a high comment.

Sam
Sam
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Leak repair

Very pleased with their crew and repair work that they provided me last week. I had a leak from my bathroom. I called them on the morning and they arrived at the same day done the repair for me. The roofers took the time to explain exctly what was doing. The service price is very reasonable.

Shingle roofing

DH roofing help me to replace entire roof 2 years ago. The quality was very good, they helped me to pick shingle color very patiently. They finished in one day which shocked me and doing a very good job, and I never need to worry about leaking problem again.
Thank you!

Thank you for the opportunity to do the business with you.
Thank you for your excellent review!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roofing shingles replacement

My family is very happy and satisfied with DH roofing! The services that they provided were very professional and the work they did was wonderful! In January, I saw a big water stain on the ceiling, I was very worried about that, so I called DH roofing that was referred to by my friend. Once we contacted them, they sent a professional to check our roof, even in the cold weather and the roof was covered by the snow. and Then they showed me the photos of my roof and explained the situations in detail and answered all my questions clearly. I want to fix the roof immediately, but they explained to me the matter of cold weather and what will be the best time to fix my roof. I really appreciate this because they are very professional and honestly, they put customers first, so I decided to go for them. they put my case on the urgent list and arranged the time for me, then they will follow up with me and confirm the time with me. Their team came to my place on time and replaced my roof with high efficiency. The roof they replaced was amazing, my whole family is very satisfied with their professional and hard working! Thank you DH roofing and all DH professional roofers. I believe your team will keep this passion and professional to work with all your customers and I believe your business will be very successful!

Thank you for the opportunity to do the business with your family.
Thank you for your excellent review!

More about DH Roofing And Renovation Inc