HIP Mould Professionals

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Attic mould removal

Kerry and Richard were both excellent to deal with ! Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. A great job was also done by the installation team ! Highly recommended to all.

Christy B. in Hamilton
Christy B. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

The ONLY professionals to use

Owner Richard is a highly experienced engineer who came strongly recommended. I knew that this was THE only company I would trust to do this work and appreciated the fact that he determined the source of the issue straight away so that the problem would never happen again. The removal was discreet, complete and professional. But in addition to an impeccably well executed job, Richard then went above and beyond my expectations. While here, he discovered a construction flaw in my home and actually repaired it! Words cannot begin to express my gratitude and satisfaction. This engineer and his team are the gold standard for absolute dedication and incredible service.

Sue
Sue

Mould remediation

Richard Hughes did a free inspection of my attic and told me of the mould remediation required. He did a very thorough inspection, took photos and explained why the mould had developed and what his company would do about it. I liked Richard's scientific and detailed explanation. The H.I.P. website has even more details about mould and compares different mould treatments. When I received the quotation, Richard and his associates were able to do the work within a few days. I am very allergic to mould and have not had any allergy symptoms since Richard, Kerry and Nathan completed the mould remediation in my attic. One month after H.I.P. eradicated the mould in my attic, a home inspector said there was evidence of mould! Kerry and Richard discussed this and Kerry came in, suited up and checked the attic for mould. She also brought a touch-up kit just in case they had missed any mould. Kerry took photos and discussed the "mould" the home inspector thought he had seen. This was at the end of January 2018 and we had been having swings in temperature from intense cold to mild weather. This caused some dampness in the wood near the soffits and the home inspector had actually seen frost on the wet wood. H.I.P. guarantees that their mould remediation process will remove all the mould and it will not come back. The guarantee is transferrable forward to future owners of the house. It was a pleasure to have Richard, Kerry and Nathan do the mould remediation work in my home. I would highly recommend H.I.P. Mould Professionals to my family and friends.

Thank you Sue.

Private User reviews Ayr, ON

Great work, excellent customer service

My husband and I are quite pleased with this company overall. The work done on our new home was excellent and timely. We had an issue with the professionalism of one member of their crew, but after passing our concerns to HIP, the company owner contacted us personally to fix the problem. Because of this issue, I can't give them 5 stars. Otherwise, the work was great.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for the fair take on the situation. It was a pleasure working with you and we're happy to have been able to resolve the issue.
Kerry, HIP Mould Professionals

More about HIP Mould Professionals

HIP has been successfully treating mould across the West GTA and consulting on projects across North America since 2007.

Our patent-pending treat-in-place mould eradication process is the only of its kind:

It is safe and environmentally-friendly.

It can be performed any time of year.

It is done with minimum impact to the building structure and its people and critters.

We operate free of any identifiers -- no nosy neighbours knowing what work you are having done!