Smart Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Smart Choice Windows & Doors

Lori
Lori

purchase and installation of new windows for entire house

The installation crew (Vadim et al) was great ! They arrived at my house when I was told they would arrive, they were professional, efficient and kept the work site (i.e. my house) clean/tidy. (i.e. garbage was taken away each day, work areas were swept each day etc.) Our original windows had really nice finishings inside ( i.e. large window sills , nice trim around the windows inside)- I was not 100% certain that we would end up with the same finishings inside- but we did - the installation crew was able to replicate our original windows.
I was originally told installation would take 4 days- the crew (3 people) finished in 3 days.

Paul
Paul

Window replacement

Excellent work cleaned up everything would highly recommend and appreciate there dedication
Paul Morris

markj-f
markj-f

Windows

Although they did pretty good job, I'm still fining bits and pieces, including glass shards - I cut myself on one, and screws on the driveway. They also cracked a lighting fixture.. I understand these things happen, and maybe they did not notice, but if so, it was not mentioned.

Other than the work, I was surprised a bit on the 3 bathroom windows - the old ones were frosted, but these new ones are clear. It never came up when they were evaluating the install.. something that should be noticed/discussed, I think.

Mark

Thank you for your review Mark! Sorry if the installation crew missed some screws and glass pieces. About the frosted glass-if you had the windows that qualified for Green Ontario Rebate then the frosted glass is not qualified. If you have regular, standard windows and the frosted glass is mentioned in the contract then we will replace it.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thornhill A.
Thornhill A.
2 reviews , ON

New windows for the whole house

Honestly, before they came, I had alot of questions and worries, their showroom, which was clean, simple and showed all the options, which provided some peace of mind, yet I was still worried about the final job. Also, I did alot of research, had several estimates and also used the Ontario Green Rebate.

On the actual day of the job, they EXCEEDED all expectations in all ways. The actual windows, plastic moulding trim around the windows, their professionalism, cleanliness inside & outside and their high attention to detail and expert installation.

Truly A+ service and product, would HIGHLY recommend everyone to get an estimate.

Thank you again Smart Choice. You guys earned and deserve this feedback & rating.

Thank you for trusting our company with the windows in your home. We are very happy that you enjoy them and had a positive experience with our company.

John from Scarborough
John from Scarborough

14 New Windows

Smart Choice replaced 14 windows and we are beyond pleased with the installation and results. All windows, a mix of triple-glazed larger horizontal sliders and smaller vertical sliders, were replaced brick-to-brick - all the old aluminum window frames, pink insulation and hardware, about 40 years old, were removed and replaced with new brick molding, spray foam insulation, and new interior and exterior trim. The 3-man Smart Choice crew took 2 days to complete the job and left the house in perfect condition. The windows look fantastic, operate perfectly and have helped to dramatically improve the comfort level in the house - the air temperature differential from main floor to upper floor has gone from several degrees to about one degree of difference. We wouldn't have believed that new windows could have that dramatic an effect, especially on the comfort level in the upstairs bedrooms. We no longer need to crank up the AC, to keep upstairs bedroom temperatures bearable. Thanks Smart Choice!

Thank you John for your feedback!
It was a pleasure to work with you.
We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience with our company.
Our goal is to make our clients happy.
Enjoy the new windows!

Smart Choice Windows Team

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Great Service! Excellent Job!

Finding a reputable window company that provides a great product at a reasonable cost is very Hard to find especially when it is for a custom project like mine. Recommended by a neighbour I hired Smart Choice Windows and Doors and I am glad that I did. The workers did an exceptional job. I am very happy with the work and would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the review Adam! Im glad you are happy with our product! Enjoy as tour neighbor Sasha enjoying it!

fabio.colella
fabio.colella

changed 9 windows on my house

the installer work with percision and efficient and a did an excellent job and the finish was very good and the windows look unbelievably beautiful and you would new believe it was the same porch.

I'm glad you happy with the product and installation!
Enjoy the new windows!

Jenna Atkins in North York
Jenna Atkins in North York

new French doors

My husband and I hired Smart Choice to replace our old french doors. The salesman came and gave us a quote based on all our style options. We are very satisfied with our new doors and have been complimented on them by visitors. I look forward to work with them again for future projects.

Thank you Mrs.Atkins on your review! Very glad to hear that you are getting compliments on your door.

DAN in Toronto
DAN in Toronto

1 Bow Window

I hired Smart Choice to do full replacement on the windows at my parents house. they did an outstanding job, i had few contractors coming to the house and they started to do the full replacement. i highly recommend this company to anyone and i will hire them for more replacements in the near future

Thank you very much for your review! We will be always happy to serve you in the future.

1Plus in Brampton
1Plus in Brampton

17 Windows, 1 Front door

Great company. Great price. Great installation. We were quite nervous in committing to this reno. Smart Choice gave us best price and terms of payment. The job was brick to brick, remove old windows, remove pink insulation, add spray insulation, new moldings. Installation took 2 days, crew of 3, came ready for battle, 8 hours 1 day, 5 hours next day.
We chose energy wise windows, with the gov't rebate. House feelings warm, indoor temp is great. Very satisfied to invest in our home with Smart Choice warranty of service for front door and windows.
Hope your experience is the same.

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our work, it has been a pleasure working with you.

More about Smart Choice Windows & Doors

SMART CHOICE – WINDOW AND DOOR SYSTEM INC. We are one of the leading suppliers and installers of windows and doors in Toronto, that are specially made to save energy. Our large inventory includes every conceivable window and door styles that you can imagine, from sliders and casements to European style tilt and turns and picture windows to elegant patio doors to well-secured entry doors, complemented by a range of colors and maintenance free interior options.
***
Our Windows and Doors are built to the highest industry specifications and all our window frames and sashes are fusion-welded in the factory, for that robust strength, with a lifetime factory processed seal for air and water leakage.
***
Smart Choice window and door panes are manufactured with double seal insulating glasses with multi-point locking systems on the casement for greater security, convenient operation, cool style, and durability. Our manufacturing environment is 100% lead-free, and PVC safe manufacturing process.
***
Any new windows and doors can bring up the value of your home considerably, more so with Smart Choice Window and Door System as they are crafted by homeowners like you with infinite care and well attentions to details, built using the finest materials with the most current technology. We guarantee your investment with the industry-leading warrant.

***

Call us today for an estimate.