Smart Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Smart Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Smart Choice Windows & Doors

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Great Service! Excellent Job!

Finding a reputable window company that provides a great product at a reasonable cost is very Hard to find especially when it is for a custom project like mine. Recommended by a neighbour I hired Smart Choice Windows and Doors and I am glad that I did. The workers did an exceptional job. I am very happy with the work and would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the review Adam! Im glad you are happy with our product! Enjoy as tour neighbor Sasha enjoying it!

fabio.colella
fabio.colella

changed 9 windows on my house

the installer work with percision and efficient and a did an excellent job and the finish was very good and the windows look unbelievably beautiful and you would new believe it was the same porch.

I'm glad you happy with the product and installation!
Enjoy the new windows!

Jenna Atkins in North York
Jenna Atkins in North York

new French doors

My husband and I hired Smart Choice to replace our old french doors. The salesman came and gave us a quote based on all our style options. We are very satisfied with our new doors and have been complimented on them by visitors. I look forward to work with them again for future projects.

Thank you Mrs.Atkins on your review! Very glad to hear that you are getting compliments on your door.

DAN in Toronto
DAN in Toronto

1 Bow Window

I hired Smart Choice to do full replacement on the windows at my parents house. they did an outstanding job, i had few contractors coming to the house and they started to do the full replacement. i highly recommend this company to anyone and i will hire them for more replacements in the near future

Thank you very much for your review! We will be always happy to serve you in the future.

1Plus in Brampton
1Plus in Brampton

17 Windows, 1 Front door

Great company. Great price. Great installation. We were quite nervous in committing to this reno. Smart Choice gave us best price and terms of payment. The job was brick to brick, remove old windows, remove pink insulation, add spray insulation, new moldings. Installation took 2 days, crew of 3, came ready for battle, 8 hours 1 day, 5 hours next day.
We chose energy wise windows, with the gov't rebate. House feelings warm, indoor temp is great. Very satisfied to invest in our home with Smart Choice warranty of service for front door and windows.
Hope your experience is the same.

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our work, it has been a pleasure working with you.

Ana
Ana

Doors replacement

I had a great experience with smart choice. I had 3 of my doors replaced. (Side, front

Thank you for your review Ana!

leggasm
leggasm

Replacement of Windows and door

Very professional and very pleasant staff. Management was always in contact with us as the work was done during winter and weather was an issue but they did it and we are very happy with the results. Theu explained the material used and the quality is the best. We are looking forward to using them again for more replacements as we work away. Prices are very affordable.

Work was done Jan 4, 2018 yes it was cold but it was a nice day and they managed to get it all done.

Thank you very much for trusting our company! We are looking forward to satisfy our clients!

milana.marykay
milana.marykay

All the windows in my house

We replaced 17 windows, patio door and a front double door with Smart Choice Windows. Great price and beautiful windows. Amaizing sliding door with blinds inside. The front door looks like a million bucks. The installer, Roman was very clean and and did really amazing job. The best experience we ever had with contractor. Thank you Smart Choice Team!

Thank you very much fo such a great review! Our goal is to make our clients happy. Enjoy the new windows and doors!

Smart Choice Windows Team

Lana
Lana

A patio door and 3 windows

I got 3 contractors that came to my home to give me an estimate. One of them was smart choice windows & doors & I have to say that the sale guy was very patient & didn’t push me into buying anything. He took the time to explain the difference between the products (as I did not know the difference) and gave me a price on the spot which was better comparing to the other companies. 4 weeks later I had my windows & my door installed.
Job well done & I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Lana for your feedback!
We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience with our company.
It was a pleasure to work with you.

nicole.stewart
nicole.stewart

Rennovation

Smart choice windows and doors came and provided excellent service for my home!

Would highly recommend and would use for future!

Thanks again for the amazing service !!

Thank you very much for your positive review! We'll see you on your next project!

More about Smart Choice Windows & Doors

SMART CHOICE – WINDOW AND DOOR SYSTEM INC. We are one of the leading suppliers and installers of windows and doors in Toronto, that are specially made to save energy. Our large inventory includes every conceivable window and door styles that you can imagine, from sliders and casements to European style tilt and turns and picture windows to elegant patio doors to well-secured entry doors, complemented by a range of colors and maintenance free interior options.
***
Our Windows and Doors are built to the highest industry specifications and all our window frames and sashes are fusion-welded in the factory, for that robust strength, with a lifetime factory processed seal for air and water leakage.
***
Smart Choice window and door panes are manufactured with double seal insulating glasses with multi-point locking systems on the casement for greater security, convenient operation, cool style, and durability. Our manufacturing environment is 100% lead-free, and PVC safe manufacturing process.
***
Any new windows and doors can bring up the value of your home considerably, more so with Smart Choice Window and Door System as they are crafted by homeowners like you with infinite care and well attentions to details, built using the finest materials with the most current technology. We guarantee your investment with the industry-leading warrant.

***

Call us today for an estimate.