Verve Electric Inc.

Electricians
68 Iron Gate Street Kitchener ON N2N 3R6
Electricians
Verve Electric Inc.

Reviews for Verve Electric Inc.

Richard
Richard
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

20 year old house needed upgrades

Would reccomend Verve Electric to everybody. They are very accomodating to your schedule. Prices are excellent, especially when you move from Brampton to Cambridge. They are upfront with costs and don't try to overcharge half way through the job. Nathan is very neat as he does his job. He also educates you as to what and why he is doing. Really enjoy my new potlights and finally having power in my backyard and garage. He also shows up to house at 7:30 am for an 8 am appointment. Here I thought all contractors ran behind schedule. Nathan was also really good to my wife and dogs

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear you're enjoying the new pot lights :) We enjoyed partnering with you and appreciate your recommendation!

Bryon
Bryon
1 review , ON

Basement renovation

We had Verve do a variety of things for us related to our basement renovation. Work included the installation of pot lights, removing old lighting, adding a set of lights above a new bar, installing a bathroom ceiling fan, and a few other smaller things.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, Bryon. We hope you are enjoying your newly renovated space!

andrea
andrea

Garage electrical

Nathan installed a new breaker box and updated the wiring in our detached garage.
He was punctual and completed the work very professionally and in a short time.we would highly recommend Verve Electric to anyone looking for a professional electrician.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your recommendation :)

cassianomonteiro
cassianomonteiro
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bathroom exhaust fan, new light fixture, new garage power outlet

Great work! Job was quick and clean, they did pay attention to the details and final results were perfect! Thanks!

Hi Cassiano,

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback! We are always working hard to provide the best service possible and attention to detail is one of our core values so we are pleased we met the mark on that for you! We enjoyed partnering with you and appreciate the testimonial :)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
1 review Waterloo, ON

Electrical service to backyard pond

Nathan from Verve Electric updated an electrical line that was serving an old hot tub, to a nice, clean electrical box, which ran a long electrical wire out to a receptacle hidden behind my fish pond. He then updated the circuit box in my garage. He was never rushed, answered all questions, and had no problem with us watching him work throughout the day - since we were really interested in the whole process! It was a 10/10 job and experience, and I will 100% be calling Verve Electric again for my electrical needs. Holly was wonderful to deal with when it came to planning and organizing the appointment, and she was a real pleasure to talk to. Thank you, Verve Electric for great work all around!

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback, we really appreciate it! We enjoyed partnering with you on this project and are always happy to answer questions :) We would be happy to partner on any future projects, too!

ChantelWilliams in Kitchener
ChantelWilliams in Kitchener

Let there be light!

Working with trades people can sometimes be a difficult task but not when you hire Verve Electric Inc! From the moment I contacted Holly I felt at ease, she was quick to reply, asked all the necessary questions and sent me a quote in a timely fashion, we booked the project and I was excited to have them come by! Unfortunately issues with the lighting order came up and the items were not able to be installed.. this was no fault of Verve’s but they were so very understanding that I needed to cancel. When we were finally ready to go ahead Holly rebooked quickly and verified that the scope of work hadn’t changed. On appointment day Nathan arrived EARLY, prepared to work and quickly got to it. Nathan is so easy to work with and to have in your home, there is an immediate feeling of trust I am so thankful to have him in my network.

Thank you Holly and Nathan for an amazing experience.. I am thrilled with the result

Hi Chantel,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We enjoyed partnering with you on this project and are so happy you're loving your new lighting!

kbeauvais11
kbeauvais11
1 review Waterloo, ON

Troubleshooting lack of power in basement

Nathan responded to our request for service in a timely manner. He is super efficient, courteous and generally a great guy. I would definitely recommend Verve Electric to anyone in need of electrical work.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are so glad we were able to accomodate your request for electrical service and are very pleased our team met your expectations :)

themeiusedtobe
themeiusedtobe
1 review Cambridge, ON

Pot lights installed (9)

Work was good. Cleaned up quick. Nice people to deal with. Provided us with a cabinet referral

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback :) We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the work that was done!

Steve & Denise from Brampton
Steve & Denise from Brampton
29 reviews Cambridge, ON

New outdoor wiring and GFI plug. Now we're playing with power!

Having a yard with no power is a frustration I never thought about until buying this house. We had no power at all in the entire back yard which really hurts the rotisserie, power tool use and music. I contacted several companies for a quote and heard things like, we can do it quick for cash, incredibly high prices which I'm sure was to avoid a small job and last of all were the companies that didn't even have the respect to respond back.
Lucky for me, Holly responded quickly. She was polite, knowledgeable, friendly and answered every question I asked. The prompt, clear communication went a long way to making my decision. She made the appointment at a time convenient to me. On that day, at that time Nathan showed up. Yup! a contractor on time... I know right...
The work was completed quickly, and the area left clean. Nathan was very polite, he explained what was done and demonstrated the finished product. Holly followed up with the setup of an ESA inspection to finish things off.
The end result is a happy customer that would recommend Verve Electric in a heartbeat to anyone looking for electrical work to be done, correctly.

Hi Steve and Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We enjoyed partnering with you on your project and appreciate your recommendation :)

Michael
Michael

Outdoor GFI

Holly & Nathan are a solid team making things happen for Verve Electric. Communication is always solid, they are always on time (in fact they're always early), and the job was completed with the quality like you'd expect. Highly recommend this company!

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback, we appreciate it!

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and we truly appreciate your recommendation! :)

More about Verve Electric Inc.

Verve Electric Inc. is a family owned and operated, fully licensed and insured Electrical Contractor. We specialize in residential and commercial service calls and residential renovations.
***
We offer free on-site estimates and our attention to detail and customer service are second to none.
***

ECRA/ESA 7010914

(cover photo Copyright Lutron 2018)