Verve Electric Inc.

Electricians
Verve Electric Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Verve Electric Inc.

helmann.wilhelm in Toronto
helmann.wilhelm in Toronto
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchen Pot Light Installation

I recently had 6 LED pot lights installed in the kitchen and a bath exhaust fan replaced. Very reasonable prices and fantastic customer service by Holly and Nathan. Nathan was incredibly helpful, professional, and very knowledgable. There was no mess when he finished the job, and if I had questions, he didn't mind taking the time to go over things with me. Verve went above and beyond helping renovate my home and I cannot thank them enough. Would definitely recommend them without hesitation.

Hi Helmann,

Thank you for taking the time to provide you feedback - we appreciate it!

We always encourage our Clients to ask questions and are happy to help! Hope you are enjoying your new lighting :)

Toni
Toni
1 review Kitchener, ON

Installation of pot lights / and decorative lighting

Showed up on time - very efficient and made sure the project site was cleaned up. Excellent customer service.

Hi Toni - thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback :). We enjoyed partnering with you and hope you are enjoying your new lighting!

Mark E in Waterloo
Mark E in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Residential Lighting Replacement

The Verve team did a great job when I wanted to replace the majority of the lighting fixtures and ceiling fans in my home. From the quote process to the end result, they are very professional, friendly and pay great attention to detail!

I highly recommend them!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We enjoyed partnering with you and hope you are enjoying your new lighting and ceiling fans!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Panel upgrade/basement reno electrical

Love Verve! We will definitely be calling them when we are ready to do more with our basement Reno. They were professional, friendly, reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback :) We are so glad partnering with Verve was a great experience for you and we would be happy to partner with you again!

Richard
Richard
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

20 year old house needed upgrades

Would reccomend Verve Electric to everybody. They are very accomodating to your schedule. Prices are excellent, especially when you move from Brampton to Cambridge. They are upfront with costs and don't try to overcharge half way through the job. Nathan is very neat as he does his job. He also educates you as to what and why he is doing. Really enjoy my new potlights and finally having power in my backyard and garage. He also shows up to house at 7:30 am for an 8 am appointment. Here I thought all contractors ran behind schedule. Nathan was also really good to my wife and dogs

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear you're enjoying the new pot lights :) We enjoyed partnering with you and appreciate your recommendation!

Bryon
Bryon
1 review , ON

Basement renovation

We had Verve do a variety of things for us related to our basement renovation. Work included the installation of pot lights, removing old lighting, adding a set of lights above a new bar, installing a bathroom ceiling fan, and a few other smaller things.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, Bryon. We hope you are enjoying your newly renovated space!

andrea
andrea

Garage electrical

Nathan installed a new breaker box and updated the wiring in our detached garage.
He was punctual and completed the work very professionally and in a short time.we would highly recommend Verve Electric to anyone looking for a professional electrician.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your recommendation :)

cassianomonteiro
cassianomonteiro
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bathroom exhaust fan, new light fixture, new garage power outlet

Great work! Job was quick and clean, they did pay attention to the details and final results were perfect! Thanks!

Hi Cassiano,

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback! We are always working hard to provide the best service possible and attention to detail is one of our core values so we are pleased we met the mark on that for you! We enjoyed partnering with you and appreciate the testimonial :)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
1 review Waterloo, ON

Electrical service to backyard pond

Nathan from Verve Electric updated an electrical line that was serving an old hot tub, to a nice, clean electrical box, which ran a long electrical wire out to a receptacle hidden behind my fish pond. He then updated the circuit box in my garage. He was never rushed, answered all questions, and had no problem with us watching him work throughout the day - since we were really interested in the whole process! It was a 10/10 job and experience, and I will 100% be calling Verve Electric again for my electrical needs. Holly was wonderful to deal with when it came to planning and organizing the appointment, and she was a real pleasure to talk to. Thank you, Verve Electric for great work all around!

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback, we really appreciate it! We enjoyed partnering with you on this project and are always happy to answer questions :) We would be happy to partner on any future projects, too!

ChantelWilliams in Kitchener
ChantelWilliams in Kitchener

Let there be light!

Working with trades people can sometimes be a difficult task but not when you hire Verve Electric Inc! From the moment I contacted Holly I felt at ease, she was quick to reply, asked all the necessary questions and sent me a quote in a timely fashion, we booked the project and I was excited to have them come by! Unfortunately issues with the lighting order came up and the items were not able to be installed.. this was no fault of Verve’s but they were so very understanding that I needed to cancel. When we were finally ready to go ahead Holly rebooked quickly and verified that the scope of work hadn’t changed. On appointment day Nathan arrived EARLY, prepared to work and quickly got to it. Nathan is so easy to work with and to have in your home, there is an immediate feeling of trust I am so thankful to have him in my network.

Thank you Holly and Nathan for an amazing experience.. I am thrilled with the result

Hi Chantel,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We enjoyed partnering with you on this project and are so happy you're loving your new lighting!

More about Verve Electric Inc.

Verve Electric Inc. is a family owned and operated, fully licensed and insured Electrical Contractor. We specialize in residential and commercial service calls and residential renovations. *** We offer free on-site estimates and our attention to detail and customer service are second to none. *** ECRA/ ESA 7010914 (cover photo ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Breslau?