GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Siding
Toronto ON M9C 4X1
HomeStars  >  Siding in Toronto  >  GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

EdJoyce in

We had several quotes to replace our siding and finally decided to work with Denis from GTA Siding and Aluminum. He is very courteous and honest with his quotes. Great customers services and prompt with his works. Every morning, him and his crews arrive on time for the job. They always clean up all the mess after they are done for the day. Great contractors are hard to find and trust. With Denis (GTA Siding and Aluminum) we will highly recommend. Now, everytime we drive into our driveway, can't stop but to enjoy the new look of our home! Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Ed & Joyce for taking your time to write this review. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our daily routine that consists professionalism, customer service and guaranteed workmanship. We wish you all the best. Regards, Denis M.

I recommend Denis very highly. He is courteous, always answers his calls in a timely manner, delivers what he promises, and does an excellent job.
We had our garage covered yesterday in vinyl siding. When Denis evaluated the job, he explained exactly what he would do, and promptly sent a detailed estimate by email. It took him one day, he double checked the colour we wanted and arrived on time.
I'm enjoying the view of my garage, and I see that Denis does doors and windows too! He will be hearing from me in the future.

Job Price

Thank you Lori for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are satisfied with our services that were delivered to your garage. We strive to make sure every homeowner is completely satisfied before we leave and throughout the project work. All the best to you and Paul. Regards, Denis M.

tagger38 in Markham

In March 2017, a windstorm swept through the GTA and it blew a large part of the vinyl sidings off my house. I quickly searched the internet to see who can come out and fix it. GTA Siding & Aluminum popped up and I called them right away. I spoke to Denis and he was friendly, courteous and knew what he was talking about. Within 2 days, he came to our house and inspected the damage. He quoted me a price of replacing the entire house as our house is about 20 years old and we were already thinking about changing the original sidings. We decided to take a chance and go with them (as we didn't get a quote from another company). It was the best decision we have ever made hiring GTA Siding & Aluminum. Denis and his crew Kade and Eddie were fantastic!! Kade was very meticulous and his workmanship is top notch. Denis was super professional and if there were any concerns, he would respond right away and took care of the problem. Furthermore, the price was very reasonable. When the project was completed, we've learned a lot from Denis and Kade, and discovered how poorly our house was build the sidings anyway. We can now tell the difference as our house is quieter and warmer/cooler as they put extra insulation under the new sidings. The sidings are top of the line Gentek (Medium grey called Iron Ore) and they are stronger and will last longer as they can better take on high winds. We didn't know Denis, Kade and Eddie before this project and once we got to know them, they were a pleasure to work with. Keep up the good work and I highly recommend GTA Siding & Aluminum.

Joseph and Maribelle

Job Price

Thank you Joe & Maribelle for taking your time to write this review! We are very happy that you are completely satisfied with our workmanship, professionalism & customer service. We are glad that we were able to deliver what you asked for after having issues with your original siding and lack of insulation. Good luck with everything else we wish you all the best! Regards, Denis M.

Cathy in Caledon
1 review Caledon East, ON

Denis and his team from GTA Siding did a fantastic job replacing Denis and his team from GTA Siding did a fantastic job replacing eavestrough and installing new leaf guards at my home. Denis took the time to explain the process and was always available to answer my questions. His crew did a fantastic job installing and cleaning up after the job was completed.
I am extremely satisfied with the results and would highly recommend GTA Siding to anyone looking for quality workmanship, honest service and reasonable pricing.

Job Price

Thank you Cathy for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that our services and workmanship was to your satisfaction as we strive to make sure that you and any homeowner is completely satisfied with our work. All the best to you! Denis M

Charles from North York

Recently I bought a house. Since it was a multiple offer, I had to offer without inspection. Everything seemed to go smoothly until an inspector came for mortgage approval. The inspector found insulbrick slidings and declined mortgage approval. We had only 3 weeks until the closing date. We were about to lose the property and the deposit money. We called several siding companies to resolve the problem. Some companies had no idea how to solve the problem. Some companies asked unreasonable price. Some companies could not meet the deadline for us. When I called GTA Siding & Aluminum, Denis explained to me very easy way. Denis offered reasonable price with quality work, and promised to meet the deadline. I could trust Denis and he delivered what he promised. While he was installing siding, weather condition was not good. Despite all this, he met the deadline. Finally, mortgage inspector approved!!! Thank you Denis for the great job you did for me.

Job Price

Thank you Charles for taking your time to share your experience with us. I am very happy for you that you were able to get the mortgage approved on time. I wish you all the best with your new home. I was just doing my job with my crew to make sure we deliver what we promised to you when we initially met so you are not jeopardizing your deposit. We stand behind our commitment to quality and promise. Good luck with everything else! Thank you, Denis M.

John in Ottawa
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Denis did a phenomenal job. We had never had siding done before and he was very patient and informative throughout the process. He has a great energy and look forward to seeing him again in the spring for our new fascia and eavestrough.

Job Price

Thank you John for sharing your thoughts of our company. I personally am glad that you are satisfied with our services. My self and the team take pride in making sure we deliver only the best quality of workmanship to home owners. We look forward working with you in your future project. Denis M

Jjacobs in York
1 review Caledon, ON

Denis came out the next evening to give us a quote and answer all our questions. He has superior attention to detail, making sure that we were happy with all the design decisions along the way. His and his crews craftsmanship is impeccable. With his input on materials and colours we have thoroughly modernized our 30 year old home. We highly recommend Denis and GTA siding and Aluminum.
Amanda and Jim

Job Price

Thank you Amanda and Jim for taking your time to write this review. We are glad that you are happy with the outcome of the work that was done and that our input has been helpful towards your decision. Good luck with everything and all the best to both of you, it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you, Denis M.

Doris in Brampton

Thank you to Denis and his team who did a great job of siding my house. The final result looks great and I'm very pleased with the workmanship. Denis made suggestions that added nice architectural detail to my home. Very happy customer!

Job Price

Thank you Doris for taking your time to write this review. It's good to know that our suggestion input has delivered to your satisfaction. All the best to you. Denis M.

Robert
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

GTA resided and retroughed our home in Oshawa. Jimmy was awesome. The quote was excellent. The job was done on time. The work was top notch. The house looks fantastic. The crew were professional and courteous and left the property spotless. They did more than was quoted for, without being asked. I would hire GTA again and recommend them highly. If i could give them 11 stars I would.

TThompson in Markham

Its great working with Denis
He explains what he is doing, makes sure you understand the project, and then goes about providing QUALITY workmanship at a very fair price.

Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're glad that you're satisfied with our workmanship. We take pride in sharing our experience with you, as a home owner, to make sure we deliver exactly what you want so in the end you're completely satisfied. All the best to you. Denis M