GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Toronto ON M9C 4X1
HomeStars  >  Siding in Toronto  >  GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Reviews for GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

skirrrrr

I was extremely impressed with GTA Siding and Aluminum. They responded very quickly to my siding emergency after the horrible wind storm in late October. They gave me a very reasonable quote and told me what my options were. They did an excellent job and ensured my house and property looked like new again. I would only use this company for all future siding needs.

Thank you Andrea for taking your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad everything worked out perfect to your liking. I’m happy that we were able to match the existing siding and make the home look brand new again. All the best to you and your family! Regards, Denis M.

Adam

Denis was great. Did an excellent job, was very honest and upfront, and I would definetely hire him again

Thank you Adam for writing this review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad you were satisfied with the work. All the best to you and your family! Regards, Denis M.

Nicola

Dennis and his team installed new siding, trim and gutters. They were very professional, timely and always communicating. Dennis provided guidance on colours and what would work with our existing brickwork color. The team wanted to ensure that we were happy with the job before they left the site. Overall great experience and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Nicola for writing this review. It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad you were satisfied with the colour combinations to match your brick. The shakes were a big feature of the house and it was important to get the best possible match throughout the entire house. All the best to you and your family. Regards, Denis M.

Denita M.
1 review Cambridge, ON

We hired GTA Siding & Aluminum to replace our siding, insulation, eavestroughs, downspouts, and front door. We couldn’t be more happier with the final result!! Denis and his crew did an amazing job. We had alot of questions and Denis was extremely helpful and very courteous. We referred him to a few friends and they hired him as well!!! Thanks for the ‘Best looking house in the neighbourhood’ Denis!!!!

Thank you Denita for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and Tom. I’m glad I was able to answer all your questions and that you are satisfied with our workmanship. Thank you for all the referrals. All the best to you and your family! Regards, Denis M.

Bill

First and foremost . Honesty, Quality, Workmanship. This is what Denis and his crew are all about. They have patience and answer all your questions. They not only meet but exceed your expectations. They are very polite and friendly and always on time. Denis also helped us through the process of choosing colours and giving us great ideas.They are very clean and tidy.The finished product is a true work of art and speaks for itself . I highly recommend GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM and will be using them for future projects. THANKS! AGAIN! Denis and Crew.
Sincerely
Bill and Jean.

Thank you Bill & Jean for these kinds words. It was a true pleasure working with you. I am glad you were able to see our commitment to quality and that we exceeded your expectations. I’m glad we were able to choose the right colours that matched the colour scheme you already had. All the best to you and your family! Regards, Denis M.

Melissa from Milton

We highly recommend GTA siding and Aluminum! They are very professional, fast and reliable and know what they are talking about!! We had several different companies come in to give us quotes, some were cheaper however their standards and quality of the product were showing in their price! We are 100% satisfied and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Melissa for writing this review. It was a pleasure working with you & Jason. I am glad you are satisfied with our services and professionalism. All the best to you and your family! Regards, Denis M.

Richard in Toronto

Dennis and his team from GTA Siding and Aluminum did a great job installing siding on my century old home in downtown Toronto. The space was tight but the managed expertly. They were good with communicating what they were going to do, when they were going to do it and how much it would cost. It was an easy and pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of work to be done on their home.

Thank you Richard for taking your time writing this review. We are glad that you had a pleasurable experience with us from start to finish. It was a pleasure working with you. All the best to you! Regards, Denis M.

Lori from Oakville

Denis and George did an amazing job with our siding and windows.
We had them replace all 29 windows and some replacement siding.
With such a large project I agonized over the various companies and quotes we received. Not only did they both answer all of my questions, but set up a tour of the plant that makes the windows. Unlike other contractors we have worked with, they were very quick to always respond to my calls and emails. They provided very professional service and delivered exactly what they promised and then some. I would use them again, and highly recommend them for both siding and windows.

Thank you Lori for taking your time to write this review.
We are happy that everything worked out to your liking and appreciate you noticing our professional service. It was a pleasure working with you! All the best to you and your family. Regards, Denis M.

Would highly recommend Denis/GTA Siding & Aluminum - the job was completed cleanly and efficiently, with excellent attention to detail. Several other companies had to be chased for quotes and would not even commit to completing the job before winter (even though it was a small half day job and in some cases they quoted significantly higher). Denis is honest and professional, and a true pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Thank you Heather for taking your time to write this review. I am glad you were satisfied with our service and we are happy we were able to schedule you in your time line that you requested. All the best to you! Regards, Denis M.

Cathy & Mike in Brampton

I really would like to thank Denis and his team for the awesome work done on our house recently. They replaced all of the sliding on our house and addition. We really love our house again!

Denis takes a lot of pride in his work and is very reliable. He is not just a salesmen but a hard worker too.

We would highly recommend him to anyone and that is saying a lot coming from me because I have been in customer service a long time and I am very picky. They were also great company for my husband Mike who was off work for a bit.

Thank you again Denis and I cant wait for my new shed next March LOL

Cathy & Mike
Brampton

Thank you Mike & Cathy for taking your time to write this review. We are happy to know that we were able to deliver what you were looking for. It was a pleasure working with you! It will be our pleasure to work with you in your future projects. We wish you all the best and good luck with Everything! Regards, Denis M.

More about GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Our GTA Siding & Aluminum team is a your top choice for home siding projects. We have been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for years, and throughout those years we've made GTA Siding & Aluminum an industry leader.
***
At GTA Siding & Aluminum, we're committed to offering the highest quality products and professional services to our customers.
***
Our team is experienced in various areas of siding. This makes GTA Siding & Aluminum experts in a wide range of fields. As experts, GTA Siding & Aluminum knows how to handle your project and we can offer the latest trends in design to our customers in the Greater Toronto Area.
***
GTA Siding & Aluminum goes the extra mile to make sure every project meets the highest possible standards. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority.
***
Our team carries a 2 million dollar liability insurance and we are WSIB insured, which means homeowners don't have to worry about anything at the time of work being done to their home.