GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Siding
Toronto ON M9C 4X1
HomeStars  >  Siding in Toronto  >  GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Lori from Oakville

Denis and George did an amazing job with our siding and windows.
We had them replace all 29 windows and some replacement siding.
With such a large project I agonized over the various companies and quotes we received. Not only did they both answer all of my questions, but set up a tour of the plant that makes the windows. Unlike other contractors we have worked with, they were very quick to always respond to my calls and emails. They provided very professional service and delivered exactly what they promised and then some. I would use them again, and highly recommend them for both siding and windows.

Job Price

Thank you Lori for taking your time to write this review.
We are happy that everything worked out to your liking and appreciate you noticing our professional service. It was a pleasure working with you! All the best to you and your family. Regards, Denis M.

Would highly recommend Denis/GTA Siding & Aluminum - the job was completed cleanly and efficiently, with excellent attention to detail. Several other companies had to be chased for quotes and would not even commit to completing the job before winter (even though it was a small half day job and in some cases they quoted significantly higher). Denis is honest and professional, and a true pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Heather for taking your time to write this review. I am glad you were satisfied with our service and we are happy we were able to schedule you in your time line that you requested. All the best to you! Regards, Denis M.

Cathy & Mike in Brampton

I really would like to thank Denis and his team for the awesome work done on our house recently. They replaced all of the sliding on our house and addition. We really love our house again!

Denis takes a lot of pride in his work and is very reliable. He is not just a salesmen but a hard worker too.

We would highly recommend him to anyone and that is saying a lot coming from me because I have been in customer service a long time and I am very picky. They were also great company for my husband Mike who was off work for a bit.

Thank you again Denis and I cant wait for my new shed next March LOL

Cathy & Mike
Brampton

Job Price

Thank you Mike & Cathy for taking your time to write this review. We are happy to know that we were able to deliver what you were looking for. It was a pleasure working with you! It will be our pleasure to work with you in your future projects. We wish you all the best and good luck with Everything! Regards, Denis M.

B&B in Mississauga

After some research and getting some quotes, we decided to hire Denis for the house siding.
I was glad I did because Denis does great work and provides excellent customer service. He's dependable and reliable and I would hire him again and highly recommend his company.