GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Restore Siding around Window above garage

Denis was very knowledgeable and confident in the product and Service he was providing. I was not home during the install but he sent pictures of how the project was coming along to make sure I was happy with the work. I would recommend GTA Siding and Aluminum for any work you have to do.

Thank you Domenic for taking your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you and we are glad you like the outcome of the work. Also, happy to see that you trusted us throughout the process. All the best to you and your family! Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto

Fabulous Company

Couldn't be happier with the job Denis and his crew did. We had the siding done 4 years ago and there was a SMALL section that couldn't be done until we put in a permanent support post. We finally put the post in and called up Denis and he was out here to finish the job in no time at all... even after 4 years!!! We would highly recommend GTA Siding to anyone, they go above and beyond!

Thank you Meghan for writing this kind review. It was a great pleasure working with you. We are glad to know that everything we have done has met and exceeded your expectations. Great to see you after a long time and it was our pleasure finishing those 2 pieces for you. All the best to you and your family! Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

Installation of Vinyl Siding

Denis and his crew did a great job on my house. The price was fair and the lead time was great. Denis was very professional and responsive to all questions. I would recommend GTA siding to friends and family. Thanks again

Thank you Jason for taking your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with all of our services. All the best to you and your family. Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

Susan from Old Toronto
Susan from Old Toronto

New siding on three story semi-detached heritage house

In life sometimes we don’t have control over what happens in our lives (ie. sudden passing of Mom; son undergoing surgery; breast cancer) but I am so very happy that I met and hired Denis and his team. Everyday I look out and admire their work and don’t curse them. They were worth the wait and I know he will take care of any issues that most probably will never arise but I know he will honour the lifetime warranty offered. Thanks so much for taking excellent care of us Denis and team.

Susan, thank you for taking your time to write this kind and heartfelt review. Our condolences to your family and we wish your son a quick recovery! We cannot be more grateful to know that you admire our workmanship as well as trusting our services. All the best to you and your family. GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

Lori Turrell from Toronto
Lori Turrell from Toronto

Eavestroughs, downspouts and leaf guards

Denis and his crew are wonderful.
The first time I had work done by GTA Siding, I had my garage sided with vinyl.
This time I had my 26 year old troughs and downspouts replaced.
Denis is polite, conscientious, calls and arrives when he says he will.
The quality of his work is excellent.
The crew are friendly and polite and they did an excellent job which was completed in three hours. Everything was cleaned up and removed.
I recommend GTA Siding unreservedly.
Lori Turrell

Thank you Lori for taking your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you again! We appreciate your detailed feedback about our workmanship and quality of work that was delivered to you. We strive to keep our commitment to quality everyday. All the best to you and your family. Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

Siding Replacement

I was very satisfied with the workmanship, attention to detail and professionalism of Denis and his team. Their communication was great before and during the work to ensure I received the service I needed. I would highly recommend their work and would definitely use GTA Siding & Aluminum again should the need arise.

Thank you Kathy for taking your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you. We are thrilled to know that you were satisfied with our workmanship and all services provided to you. All the best to you and your family. GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

renato in Milton
renato in Milton

siding, soffits, fascia, eaves and spouts

Although quite a bit of time passed between my acceptance of the quotation and the beginning of the project, once started, Denis and his team did a great job. I was promised that once they started, GTA would work on my project only, that they wouldn't go back and forth between jobs. They kept their promise, which is very important to me. The work was carried out professionally, with care for detail. I was kept in the loop at all times, and was regularly asked for input on various details. I commend Denis and his team on their efforts. Well done.

Thank you Renato for taking your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you. We apologize for not being able to start at your place sooner as the weather dictates our schedule at all times. We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our workmanship. All the best to you and your family! Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

Rob
Rob

Exterior Siding and insulation

We had a great experience with Denis from start to finish. He was very professional and patient, he arrived on time and stayed in contact with us throughout the project, and he and his team were efficient and tidy on the worksite. The finished product looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend them!

Thank you Rob & Caroline for taking your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our services and workmanship. All the best to you and your family. Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

Jeff
Jeff
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Re-siding dormers

Denis and his crew had an opening come up unexpectedly, so was able to fit us in before the end of the year/season. They worked quickly to finish the job before the weather turned bad. They showed/explained what they found when stripping off the old siding and how they would apply the new siding. Very clean. Thanks!

Thank you Jeff for taking your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you and we are happy we were able to fit you in the schedule before the bad weather. We're happy to know that you are satisfied with the outcome of the work and our cleanup. All the best to you and your family. Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

susanallison
susanallison

Siding and Eaves

Denis was a pleasure to work with, he came to our home several times to discuss the scope of the project.
Due to unforeseen weather conditions this summer (rain and wind), the work was completed later than expected, but Denis kept us updated and we understood the situation.
The work crew showed up each day on time and were very professional and courteous.
Upon completion of the work we did a walk around with Denis to make sure everything met our expectations - which it did and then some.
We also appreciated that the yard was cleaned of all debris and waste.

Keep up the great work :-)

Thank you Susan for taking your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to know that you are extremely satisfied with our workmanship. We are glad we were able to deliver the assurance each step of the way to make sure you were satisfied with everything that was being put on your house. Thank you once again for your patience! All the best to you and your family. Regards, GTA Siding & Aluminum team.

More about GTA SIDING & ALUMINUM

Our GTA Siding & Aluminum team is a your top choice for home siding projects. We have been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for years, and throughout those years we've made GTA Siding & Aluminum an industry leader.

At GTA Siding & Aluminum, we're committed to offering the highest quality products and professional services to our customers.

Our team is experienced in various areas of siding. This makes GTA Siding & Aluminum experts in a wide range of fields. As experts, GTA Siding & Aluminum knows how to handle your project and we can offer the latest trends in design to our customers in the Greater Toronto Area.

GTA Siding & Aluminum goes the extra mile to make sure every project meets the highest possible standards. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Our team carries a 2 million dollar liability insurance and we are WSIB insured, which means homeowners don't have to worry about anything at the time of work being done to their home.