Dang Good Carpet And Furnace Cleaning

Reviews for Dang Good Carpet And Furnace Cleaning

DONNA  from Calgary
DONNA from Calgary

DANG GOOD..FOR SURE.

I researched a number of carpet cleaners but settled on this one at the recommendation of my neighbors on Facebook. I got a call right away and estimates of costs. I was able to make an appointment to suit my schedule and Chazz was right on time. He was very polite and did an excellent job. They should be happy to have him on board. I will be back in spring to have some area rugs cleaned and duct cleaning as well.
Price was great, good job done - all good.

Thank you so much Donna for the great review. We are indeed very happy to have Chazz on board. He is exceptional. He was trained from the ground up by Mark (the owner) and is an asset to the company.
Your feedback is really appreciated. Thank you
Karen, Co-Owner of Dang Good Carpet and Furnace Cleaning, https://danggoodcarpetandfurnacecleaning.com/

abbott.thompson
abbott.thompson

Cleaned all carpet in new house

They asked all the right questions when I booked them. I received confirmation that they were coming and they showed up on time. They did a great job and I would have them back.

Sheldon
CALGARY

Thank you for the great review Sheldon :)
Much appreciated.

Warwick Tile Enterprises Inc. in Airdrie
Warwick Tile Enterprises Inc. in Airdrie

Furnace & duct cleaning

Thanks for a great job boys!, Dang good is extremely fast, efficient and polite at a reasonable price. I was walked through everything they had done once they were finished the job, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for professionals. CHEERS!

Thank you so much for the great review :) So glad to hear you will recommend us.

Simon in Calgary
Simon in Calgary

Furnace Duct cleaning

First time using Dang Good. We had an excellent experience with them. They came to my house on time. Jasko and Robert they are professional, explained everything we were asking. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to everyone! Thanks again. Simon

Thank you for the great review Simon. Much appreciated. So glad to hear you would use us again and recommends us. :)

Beth M. in Calgary
Beth M. in Calgary

Cleaned all four of our homes/rental properties & saved us from a possible fire!

Mark was great and he offered us a terrific deal on cleaning our four properties. Rob and Jasko are very polite, kind, helpful and caring. They showed me what another cleaning company, who recently cleaned our rentals (who also so happens to be nominated for a Top Choice Award !!), MISSED and as a result, our one rental house was a fire trap waiting to happen if it were not for Rob and Jasko’s help!! See attached photos of what Rob and Jasko found thanks to our last cleaning company’s bad job! You would be crazy to have anyone else care for your furnace and duct cleaning. This company needs to go on your yearly Christmas card list. ?

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your feedback really helps our business. Much appreciated. Thank you

Nicole and Bert  in Calgary
Nicole and Bert in Calgary

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

Had a awesome experience with them they did an amazing job. They came right on time, I was in and did a wonderful job. I also so work at home and they did their thing while worked. They explained everything they were doing. I would definitely USE them again I highly recommend them to everyone! Mark and his team was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much for the great review. Your comments are so appreciated :)

Anna in Calgary
Anna in Calgary

Carpet and Rug cleaning

Great service from all the people I had contact with at Dang Good Carpet Cleaning. Very prompt and responsive, I had my carpets cleaned within 24 hours of first calling them! Marcus was courteous, professional and discussed everything with me before he started his work. Would absolutely recommend and use them again.

Thank you so much for the great review Anna. Really appreciated.

danifraser5
danifraser5
1 review Airdrie, AB

Carpet cleaning

Thank you so much! Great job as always! We get this comp at every year and they do such a great job. Very friendly and professional. Thanks again! See you next fall!

Thank you so much for the great review. Much appreciate. We look forward to next Fall :)

House in Calgary
House in Calgary

Home duct and furnace cleaning

Robert and Jaskco were very professional and efficient, after a brief discussion with Robert I decided to install a high efficiency humidifier along with a full cleaning of the heating/ cooling ducts. Jaskco was very careful with the setting up of the truck vacuum hoses and methodically cleaned all the ducts throughout the house.

Thank you so much for the great review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Rose, Calgary  in Calgary
Rose, Calgary in Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

Professional fast efficient and friendly service provided by Robert and Jasko in furnace and duct cleaning. They explained in details what they were doing and what need to be done in the future as well. Will definitely recommend company to friends.

Thank you so much for the review Rose. Much appreciated.

More about Dang Good Carpet And Furnace Cleaning

Professional Truckmount Carpet Cleaning & Furnace Cleaning Services in Calgary AB, Airdrie AB, Crossfield AB & Chestermere AB.
We Clean and Sanitize: Carpets, Furnaces, Air Ducts, Dryer Vents, Rugs, Upholstery & more using Healthy Natural Products.
Affordable Quality Work. Our Motto is a Dang Good Clean for a Dang Good Price.
Owner Operator, Residential

We Provide Superior Cleaning, Sanitization and Restoration of Carpets, Area Rugs, Upholstery, Furnaces and Air Ducts. All at an Affordable Price! Well Trained, Certified Technicians use High Pressured Truckmount Systems. Natural, Green, Healthy, Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products are used to help remove Stubborn Stains, Grime, Dust, Dirt, Pet Soiling and Odours from the Home.

Our Teams provide a Great Customer Service and they pride themselves on their Expertise, Knowledge, Quality and Attention to Detail. Our Deal Prices may give the impression we are cheap but that connotation is incorrect.

Our deals are for a Standard, Basic Clean. If your carpets or furnace system are just little bit soiled then you would be a suitable candidate for our deal pricing. If your carpets are heavily soiled, have lots of stains or pet issues then you would need to pay more as you would likely need a heavy pre-treat. Likewise, if your furnace has not been cleaned in quite some time then your system is more likely to be heavily contaminated and an extra charge per vent may apply.