Dang Good Carpet And Furnace Cleaning

Reviews for Dang Good Carpet And Furnace Cleaning

Clare S.
Clare S.

Carpet cleaning

Mark was super friendly, he explained everything to me before he began. As well throughout he was explaining everything he was doing, my carpets look brand new. He came out last minute as another company had canceled on me last minute. Really saved the day!

Thank you so much Clare for the great review. Much appreciated :)
Best Wishes, Karen, Co-Owner,

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Excellent customer service!

Today we had the ducts and the carpets cleaned.
Both crews were very professional and informative.
They explained everything from beginning to end.
Very pleased with this company.
Would definitely hide them in the future.

Thank you so much for the great review :) I am so glad you would use us again. You feedback is much appreciated.
Best Wishes, Karen, Co-Owner

r.kabganian
r.kabganian

Carpet cleaning

Work was done in a very detailed way, with very short notice and ahead of schedule. The work itself was fantastic. I’m a costumer now!!

Thank you so much for the great review. Much appreciated.
Best Wishes, Karen, Co-Owner,

Charlene in Calgary
Charlene in Calgary

Excellent service

Fast efficient. Very courteous, to me and my home. I would recommend this company to anyone! Explained other offers that the company can do and I definately will! All staff from the telephone to the gentlemen that came to my home were professional. I just want to say thanks so much not to mention how amazing my carpets came out! Tytyty!

Thank you so much for the great review Charlene :)
Great to hear you'll be using our other service too.
Much appreciated.
Best Wishes, Karen, Co-Owner of Dang Good Carpet and Furnace Cleaning, https://danggoodcarpetandfurnacecleaning.com/

Ricki in Calgary
Ricki in Calgary

Dang great!

We did a review search and found Dang Good Furnace Cleaning had very high reviews and I can see why. Ken and Jasko were friendly, professional and efficient! Explained everything clearly and advised me on moving our little hamster to a different room for her safety during the cleaning. They weren't pushy and respected our home. I highly recommend these guys and will be looking into the other services they provide.

Hi Ricki :) Thank you for the great review. So glad to hear our staff are being thoughtful.
Much appreciated :)

Karen in Calgary
Karen in Calgary

Area rug clean

Great communication and made sure I understood process. Chaz and Logan called before they arrived and were very polite. Rug cleaned quickly - in around 40
Minutes they were in and out but we are happy. Area rug is clean and smells good :)

Thank you so much for the great review Karen :) Much appreciated.

beth
beth
1 review Chestermere, AB

Carpet Cleaning and upholstery.

The owner Mark was very professional and hard working. From the first phone call for booking he answered all questions and did a thorough questioning of my needs in regards to the carpets. These carpets were badly soiled from a large dog and two toddlers. I am happy to report that all stains came out and the carpets look so much better.

Thank you so much for the great review Beth. Much appreciated. So glad to hear we were able to get all the stains out.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Totally Happy

Ken and Jasko were over today. Great gentlemen who explained the work to be done, gave some options, and were kind and efficient. Excellent job, men! Thank you very much.

Thank you so much for the great review. Much appreciated :)

DONNA  from Calgary
DONNA from Calgary

DANG GOOD..FOR SURE.

I researched a number of carpet cleaners but settled on this one at the recommendation of my neighbors on Facebook. I got a call right away and estimates of costs. I was able to make an appointment to suit my schedule and Chazz was right on time. He was very polite and did an excellent job. They should be happy to have him on board. I will be back in spring to have some area rugs cleaned and duct cleaning as well.
Price was great, good job done - all good.

Thank you so much Donna for the great review. We are indeed very happy to have Chazz on board. He is exceptional. He was trained from the ground up by Mark (the owner) and is an asset to the company.
Your feedback is really appreciated. Thank you

abbott.thompson
abbott.thompson

Cleaned all carpet in new house

They asked all the right questions when I booked them. I received confirmation that they were coming and they showed up on time. They did a great job and I would have them back.

Sheldon
CALGARY

Thank you for the great review Sheldon :)
Much appreciated.

More about Dang Good Carpet And Furnace Cleaning

Professional Truckmount Carpet Cleaning & Furnace Cleaning Services in Calgary AB, Airdrie AB, Crossfield AB & Chestermere AB.
We Clean and Sanitize: Carpets, Furnaces, Air Ducts, Dryer Vents, Rugs, Upholstery & more using Healthy Natural Products.
Affordable Quality Work. Our Motto is a Dang Good Clean for a Dang Good Price.
Owner Operator, Residential

We Provide Superior Cleaning, Sanitization and Restoration of Carpets, Area Rugs, Upholstery, Furnaces and Air Ducts. All at an Affordable Price! Well Trained, Certified Technicians use High Pressured Truckmount Systems. Natural, Green, Healthy, Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products are used to help remove Stubborn Stains, Grime, Dust, Dirt, Pet Soiling and Odours from the Home.

Our Teams provide a Great Customer Service and they pride themselves on their Expertise, Knowledge, Quality and Attention to Detail. Our Deal Prices may give the impression we are cheap but that connotation is incorrect.

Our deals are for a Standard, Basic Clean. If your carpets or furnace system are just little bit soiled then you would be a suitable candidate for our deal pricing. If your carpets are heavily soiled, have lots of stains or pet issues then you would need to pay more as you would likely need a heavy pre-treat. Likewise, if your furnace has not been cleaned in quite some time then your system is more likely to be heavily contaminated and an extra charge per vent may apply.