EverClear Windows And Eaves

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M1R 1S9
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in North York  >  EverClear Windows And Eaves

Reviews for EverClear Windows And Eaves

Bart
Bart
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Window Cleaning

I was impressed by Tony's level of communication and attention to detail when he attended with his assistant to clean all of the exterior windows of the home on July 3, 2016. The property is located in Hamilton and Tony agreed to travel from Toronto and complete the job. It took him a few hours and the impact was immediate. Even our neighbors hired Tony on the spot as our neighbors were impressed with the quality of service. Keep up the good work, Tony! You have my recommendation.

Thank you Bart for the great review. I'm looking to hear from you when you move into your new house so I could do your Windows thank you

troyetru
troyetru

Window, eavestrough and siding cleaning.

It was tedious but done meticulously and thoroughly in giving our home the long-overdue refreshed look.

Thank you for the great review and yes it to longer then usual because I wanted to do 100 percent job. Everclear

dan.cordell
dan.cordell
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows cleaned

Very clean windows now they did a great job. Nice guys well prepared and very clean.

Thank you Dan for the good review and hope to see you in the fall. Everclear

Allen S. in North york
Allen S. in North york

Major Eavestrough cleaning and exterior/interior window cleaning

EverClear Windows And Eaves
416-616-3098
Toronto
M1R 1S9

We moved last fall into a larger home and the eavestroughs were pretty clogged. I called Tony based on the reviews and he was quick to call me back and come to give me a quote. I initially only wanted a quote for cleaning the eavestroughs but Tony gave me a very good price to do the eavestroughs and windows. Worked hard and did an amazing job. Almost 2 bags full of stuff from the roof. It was a hot day but Tony worked hard. He also did an amazing job on the windows and screens. I would not hesitate to recommend Tony. Nice guy, hardworking. Made some recommendations and even quoted me on installing gutter guards which I am considering. If you need someone to do a great job on cleaning your eavestroughs and/or windows, give Tony from EverClear a call. I certainly will be recommending him to my friends and neighbours. What a difference to look out our windows now. WOW! Thanks Tony! I'll be calling you again in the fall if I don't install the gutter guards...

Thank you so much for the great review. happy to be at you ur service.

Tricia Ryan Welsh in Oakville
Tricia Ryan Welsh in Oakville

Window cleaning and gutter cleaning

Tony, was prompt, called and followed up. Did a terrific job. Even did more than was asked for with recommendations on things we could do to keep the gutters clean. We will hire him again for sure. Tricia Ryan

Hi Tricia thank you the review

susant
susant

Windows and Eaves Troughs cleaning

Tony did a great job on our eaves troughs. He arrived on time and did a very thorough job. All garbage was neatly put away. He showed us before and after pictures was a really great idea! Very happy with the work he did.

Richard
Richard

Indoor

Tony is a hard working guy, he doesn't complain, and get the job done on time !

steve
steve

Windows cleaning

The windows and screens are crystal clear! The work was done very efficiently and at good price.

Gabriela
Gabriela

window cleaning

Inside and outside window cleaning. Very profesional and carefully done job. Owner is very kind and hard worker.

codycopeman
codycopeman

Windows and Eaves

We had EverClear come and do our windows, eaves and screens. They did a great job for a fair price and were easy to deal with.

More about EverClear Windows And Eaves

EverClear Windows and Eavestroughs. We are skilled professional eavestrough and window cleaners. As customer satisfaction is our motto, we always go above and beyond to make sure the job gets done right the very first time. Our services are ideal for residential and commercial clients.