Water Depot Courtice

Olga in Hampton
Olga in Hampton
1 review Hampton, ON

New Water Softener and UV Purification Installation

They came, they saw, they conquered totally to my satisfaction. The salesperson came back within a week to followup to ensure I was happy with my water. Kevin did another follow up months later. I couldn't be happier with the product and how quickly and professionally the installation was expedited. Sean, the technician was an amazing individual who patiently showed me the computerized countdown system to make sure I understood what needed to be done when it was time to change the filters on the two systems installed. I highly recommend all the folks at the Water Depot in Courtice from the salesperson to the service technician.

Patricia
Patricia
1 review Bobcaygeon, ON

Twin filter unit for lake water.

We used to go through a lot of filters. Dan installed a filtration system where I only have to change my filters once per year and my water pressure seems way better. Awesome knowledgeable people.

jim c.
jim c.
1 review Port Perry, ON

house water cleaning, purification and softening

Water Depot Courtice
905-434-3737
60 Water Street
Port Perry
L9L 1J2

Sean was very professional, knowledgeable, and paid very much attention to detail on the install. Both Dan and Sean are true professions. From star to finish, they handled all of our questions and concerns. Held true to delivery and install times. We feel they went above and beyond our expectations.
We would recommend Dan and Water Depot to anyone looking for clean, clear, soft water.
Thanks guys
Jim and Leah

Jim and Leah, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to do business with you. We love the challenge of fixing problem water and hope you are enjoying your clean water.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
1 review Orono, ON

Water Softener System

Water Depot has been great. They have addressed our water quality concerns when no one else could. They have been thorough in evaluating our water and the water treatments and recommendations have been effective.

Thank you Sara. Will be in touch shortly with a permanent solution.

Brian A.
Brian A.
1 review Bobcaygeon, ON

Water Softener and RO System.

Water Depot did a great job. Very meticulous installation, making sure everything was run neat and clean.

The system has worked without issue for 6 months.

I even received a follow up courtesy call directly from the owner Dan to make sure I was 100% happy with everything.

Highly recommended.

Thank you Brian. Enjoy your system and don't hesitate to call anytime!

dougandnadine
dougandnadine
1 review Omemee, ON

Water Softener

We had a wonderful experience using Water Depot Durham from beginning to end. Their staff are true experts, very knowledgeable, exceptional customer service, no pressure sales, no additional cost added on to our initial quote. Our water softener was installed quickly and efficiently with no issues or concerns and we have been enjoying the benefits of soft water since. We have been very impressed with Water Depot Durham and would highly recommend them to anyone for their water needs!

Thank you guys! Enjoy your soft water. Call us anytime if you have any questions at all.

dwheming
dwheming
1 review Orono, ON

Water treatment system

We had a problem with hard water. Clogged shower heads, stained porcelain , etc. Water Depot tested our water and recommended a system to remedy this. They installed it and the results are amazing. We use much less laundry soap, shampoo lathers up and we don't have a problem with dry skin anymore. They also installed an RO unit for our drinking water. Outstanding. Our water is amazing now.

Thank you guys! If you need help with anything at all, you know our number.

More about Water Depot Courtice

Ontario's largest Residential Water Purification Company. Water Softeners, Iron Filters including the patented Iron Blaster, Reverse Osmosis Units, In store U-Fill Reverse Osmosis and Alkaline water sales. Water Filters, Ultra Violet Disenfection, Water Coolers and much much more. We use licensed and insured technicians who are also Culligan and Kinetico ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Oshawa?