H & R Services Inc

Reviews for H & R Services Inc

manam123
manam123

Furnace installation

AMAZING WORK!!! very professional,, punctual ,, these guys weren't late even a min. Because work takes all my time, I had to cancel on these guys once and they kindly rescheduled in an evening on such short notice which was very kind.. Very patient team ,left no mess, friendly. I would definitely recommend them to all family and friends. Thank u guys again, me and my husband will always come back to u guys when needed.

We are very great full for your review and feedback.feel free to contact us regarding any matter within the hvac field Wether big or small

Mehran
Mehran

Heating and air conditioning

Excellent service, Hameed and technicians were very friendly, explained everything, answered all our questions. Reasonable pricing and great service. Showed up exactly when they said they would, price exactly as quoted, and all mess cleaned up. Everting was fully labelled for us too.Very happy! And i Would recommend it to all my friends.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your comments will be passed on the technician and we hope to do buisness with you in the near future again

Mustafa
Mustafa

Air Condition

Our AC in the showroom broke down on the day when it was almost 35 degrees centigrade. i called a couple guys who promised they will show up but never did and the AC needed to be fixed right away.

Then a friend of mine suggested me H&R services. I called them and they were on the roof of my showroom the next hour and fixed it right away. Long story short, i would say H&R provided me the best professional services ever possible. Thank you guys for saving the day. i would definitely call them again if God forbid something happens to the AC. <3 H&R

We appreciate your feedback and comments. It helps us better to serve our clients needs and demands.thanks for business and
Keep us in mind for future

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?