Simcon Home Improvements

Reviews for Simcon Home Improvements

Chris in
Chris in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Building bedroom closet and wall,finishing trim and adding doors

I am very happy with Colin's work. He did a very good job, always on time, no mess lefted behind and finish on schedule. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would definitely use Colin again.

Thank you Chris. It was a tight deadline but anything can be done with determination. Look forward to working with you in the future
Sincerly
Collin Simon

Glenn E. in Waterdown
Glenn E. in Waterdown
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Colin came highly recommended ...and we are so pleased we chose Simcon to do our kitchen renovation...our house is 120 years old and required tearing the old kitchen out right down to the original lathe/plaster walls and studs...
Not an easy project, but he completed it professionally, on time and with minimal disruption...
A sincere pleasure to have Colin and his associates in our home...

Thank you Glenn it was a pleasure meeting you. I am very honoured for you to let me take on this important project the kitchen is a very important room in any house. I am glad it turned out as expected
thanks again

Stephen in Burlington
Stephen in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

BATHROOM RENOVATION

Collin renovated the whole upstairs bathroom which included removing the existing bath & shower, installing new bath, fixtures, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, tiles, trim, electrical, flooring and painting. Excellent workmanship on design, finishing and scheduling the subs. Kept the work area safe and tidy. SIMCON provided reliable, personable service at a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Thank you Steve. I cant wait for our future projects together

ryan in Hamilton
ryan in Hamilton

Removed load barring wall

Collin showed up on time, was very polite. Gave me all my options, prices were fair was extremely impressed with the job he did. Cleaned up nicely when he was done unlike other carpenters I've delt with. Would definitely refer him as a carpenter and use this company again

Part of doing a renovation, is making it look like there was no renovation done. That was a good project with little hidden problems

New Floor

I used Simcon Home Improvements to install my new floor in my living room and on my stairs. There was a tight deadline as I was selling my house and the job got done extremely fast. Collin was polite, professional and provided suggestions that made the floor look much better. I used him also for some minor repairs and finishing touches on the back splash in the kitchen and back patio stones. I received great feedback from my realtor and the house sold quick! Will definitely use again.

I am so glad we got this one done in the timelines and got the house on the market to be sold. Glad I could be part you moving forward in your lives

Phyllis in Hamilton
Phyllis in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

FINISHED BASEMENT BURLINGTON

Our decision to have SIMCON finish our basement proved to be an excellent choice. A once unusable space has been transformed into a comfortable, attractive, functional family area! While taking into account what we wanted to use the space for, décor with the rest of our home and of course our budget, Collin, worked with us to craft a layout which incorporated a new bathroom, storage room, window for extra light, closet, and office, exercise and seating areas. The whole process from choosing colors to the framing, drywall, tile, flooring installation, trim, and painting to coordinating other trades (electrical, plumbing, mason) was skillfully handled. We were kept informed throughout the project, with Collin making suggestions as things progressed to both save cost and better utilize our space without jeopardizing the finished result. We found Collin and his crew personable, professional, hardworking, reliable and patient providing excellent advice and options. We highly recommend SIMCON and would be more than happy to have them in our home for future projects. Great to work with and nothing seemed too hard!

One of my favorite jobs. took a cold unfinished basement and turned into a beautiful welcoming space thanks Phyllis for the opportunity on this projeect

Virginia  in Toronto
Virginia in Toronto

FLOORING-LAMINATE/TILE

I purchased a Condo that required all the floors and baseboards to be replaced. There were many condo rules and time restraints, that they needed to work around

I was extremely impressed with how professional this group was, and the quality of work. They took the time to make sure the little details weren't missed.

Thank you.

Thanks Virginia I like a challenge I think it came together nicely

More about Simcon Home Improvements

SIMCON HOME IMPROVEMENTS - Collin Simon, Carpenter Offering interior/ exterior improvements and repairs in the Hamilton and surrounding areas including: - framing - decks and fencing - drywall - flooring - trim - doors and windows - cabinet installation - roof repairs - basement finishing - other carpentry requirements Contact ...