Home Trade Standards Ltd.

Richmond Hill ON L4C 9S4
Home Trade Standards Ltd.

Reviews for Home Trade Standards Ltd.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Furnace & Air Conditioning Install

Pricing was simple and fair with no surprises. Kevin walked me through the website purchase process. Would definitely recommend them over other companies I've used in the past. Thank you.

Thank you Chris!

Mrs M in Vaughan
Mrs M in Vaughan

Furnace Relacement

Kevin is the guy who I spoke to; he was very informative regarding different products in the market, when I called he directed me to their website where all the products are presented. I run a daycare so I had to get the heat back on asap. I ended up replacing my furnace through their website within a day. Overall fair price, Good experience.

Tracey from Brampton
Tracey from Brampton

Furnace tune up

Fast, prompt, and professional. The tech on site was friendly and knowledgable, and making the appointment was easy as they were very accomodating. They even brought a replacement filter. Would recommend!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

HVAC replacement

The service was professional from providing quotes to scheduling and installing the HVAC system. Communications were also very good and Home Standards helped us coordinate arrangements with our tenants. Overall very good service and we are very pleased with the performance of the new HVAC.

More about Home Trade Standards Ltd.

Home Trade Standards Ltd. is a Toronto based company offers the highest level if service and satisfaction available in the industry. We install and service all major brands based on customer needs. Our customers are our assets and we value you expectations. We install & service both residential and commercial ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?