Home Trade Standards LTD

3983 Chesswood Dr Toronto ON M3J 2R8
Home Trade Standards LTD

Reviews for Home Trade Standards LTD

Prompt, Excellent Service

Home Trade Standards provided quick response time to my inquiry about replacing the humidification system at our down town condo. The technical explanations were thorough and the quote came very quickly. The technician who cam to do the install was professional, courteous and very thorough. He responded to my questions thoughtfully and helped set up the system to the most efficient for our requirements. Notwithstanding a slightly more complex installation than we originally expected he overcame the obstacles and finished the job quickly and neatly. I wouldn’t hesitate to call them again if the need arises.

Hi Thank you so much for kind feedback!

We really appreciate your business.

Fixing heat pump

I called this company related to the problem with my unit heat pump (Hvac). They took care of the problem very quickly. They are very honest and Professional. I could have ended up paying thousands of dollars if it wasn’t because their honest work. Thank you very much and keep up the fantastic job.

Thank you so much for kind review!

Toronto

Home Standards did a great job replacing my PTACC unit in my condo. Technicians were patient and understanding when completing the job and answering any questions. Price was reasonable too. Thank you Home Standards.

We really appreciate your business!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Condo Heat Pump Installation

Our Heat Pumps (our condo unit has 2) were not providing heat. Home Trade Standards came in and fixed the issue quickly and the technician George did a fantastic job.

Hi Paul, we really appreciate your kind review. Thank you!

Chris in Gatineau
Chris in Gatineau

Very honest service!

Home Trade Standards came in for a service call at my apartment and very quickly found the issue. Unfortunately it was something that the building management is responsible for fixing, but they generously reimbursed the cost of my service fee. Easy to work with and very honest, would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Eva  in Etobicoke
Eva in Etobicoke

Condo HVAC repair

I had a long-standing, stubborn problem with my older HVAC system that other companies had not managed to resolve.
Home Trade Standards promptly sent a technician to diagnose the issue, managed to locate an elusive replacement part, and dispatched a capable and determined technician to finally make the tricky repair.
I am sincerely impressed with the care, competence and professionalism displayed by everyone with whom I came into contact at the company. I would not hesitate to call on them for any heating and air conditioning needs.

Hi Eva, this is very kind of you. Thank you!

Romeo M. Ouano from Mississauga
Romeo M. Ouano from Mississauga

Condominium HVAC Repair

My wife and I are new condominium owners. This is our first time to experience an HVAC problem at our rental unit. Also, it is my first time to search for a company to do the repair. I did a search on the internet prior to calling Home Stars; all we’re fully booked. I, read the feedback about Home Stars and about Kevin and called. As mentioned above being new, Kevin gave the date of availability and to answer the text he’d sent. I thought that accepting the booking was all I had to do. When I called Kevin this last Friday from the condominium ahead of the appointment time I found out that there were more things to complete on line. It was my mistake and not Home Stars and I completed the on line. Meanwhile, Kevin went the extra mile in trying to see if he had field service people available despite my error. He called me back twice and we ended up rescheduling for today (Monday). My HVAC problem at my condo was identified and fixed. I would like to point to all the people who read my message I am extremely thankful to Kevin and Home Stars for how they treat and serve their customers. I highly recommend Home Stars!

Romeo

Romeo,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We really appreciate your business!

Ann in Oakville
Ann in Oakville

Condo Heat Pump Replacement

Kevin and his team were very professional from the first call. This is during the pandemic and a heat wave. I booked a company previous to his, and they didn't even show up for the appointment. Kevin took the phone call and was very courteous, knowledgable and organized in how he set up the appointment. I received emails and text messages every step of the way and he was there to answer all my questions. The technician was able to come in the very next day and install the unit. He was on time and worked through in a unit that was 90 degrees!

We are extremely happy about the service and would recommend him to any one who wants to deal with professionals!

Anne,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We really appreciate your business!

Philippe in Toronto
Philippe in Toronto

Fan coil repairs

Kevin provided a very thorough diagnosis of the problem based on my description, and was very accommodating. The technician was prompt, polite, and explained how he was working at every step of the way. Overall an excellent experience. Thank you very much.

Hi Philippe, thank you so much for your kind feedback. Our team at Home Trade Standards will be happy to provide condo hvac services for any issues in the future. Thank you!

Heating and cooling system repair

The service was very professionally handled from the appt. to the quotation for the service, through to the invoicing.
Kevin was very prompt with contacting me and following up on any questions or concerns I may have had with any aspect of the service being provided:
Job well done!

Hi, Thank you so much for hiring Home Trade Standards. We really appreciate your kind words!
Please kindly call us at (416) 736-7001 to let us know if you need any HVAC work in the future.

More about Home Trade Standards LTD

HomeTradeStandards.com is Canada’s leading online HVAC company. We provide the most affordable fixed-rate installation & repair services for Furnace, Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioner, Ductless Heat Pump, Condo Heat Pump, Fan Coil Units, Condo Packs, PTAC Units, Commercial HVAC Rooftop Units, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, HRV, ERV, Water Tanks, Tankless & Water Heaters systems for your home & business properties. Our online platform enables users to go through a seamless digital check out & booking process for all major residential, commercial and condominium HVAC installation, maintenance and repair services. Buy your next HVAC appliance online with confidence at a fixed pre-determined installation rate in less than 5 minutes. Simply visit www.hometradestandards.com to get more information.