Electricians

Timothy from North York
Timothy from North York

22KW Generac Whole Home Generator

M9W 5X6

It has been over a month and a half since our 22KW Generac Whole Home Generator was installed by Toronto Generators. The generator has performed it's weekly cycle flawlessly and my wife and I very pleased with our purchase :)
Our decision to purchase a 22KW Generac Whole Home Generator was based upon a number of factors: (1) Severe weather patterns that are now occurring in our province and city on a more frequent and ever increasing basis (2) The increasing growth of new residential developments which will demand more electrical power and possibly put a greater strain on our older electrical infrastructure grid and (3) The peace of mind that a Standby Generator provides all year round.
From the very beginning of our decision to have Toronto Generators install our Generac, both Steve and Stephanie answered ALL of my questions that I had regarding the Generac Generator and the installation process.
The installation went very smoothly. Our electrician, Misha, was VERY METICULOUS in his installation of the Transfer Box and the wiring of the electrical cables. His attention to detail was amazing.
Josh and Tom also did an AMAZING install of the Gas Fitting for the Generac. Josh double checked EVERY connection to make there was a complete and proper seal from the Meter all along the piping to the Generac, as well as our pre-existing inside furnace connection.
Our thanks also go to Prince who came by to activate and set up the Generac and have it up and running. He inquired if I had any questions about the Generac and showed me how the Evolution 2.0 Control Panel Functions.
In addition, I would like to thank Tim who came by and installed our Cold Weather Kit (A MUST HAVE) for our Generac. He also asked me if I had any additional questions regarding the Generac since it was installed.
In conclusion, I am EXTREMLY PLEASED with EVERYONE with whom I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with at Toronto Generators. Sincerity, Honesty and Integrity are reflected in every individual from Toronto Generators.
You will be glad that you called Steve at Toronto Generators :)

Thank you, Timothy, for your wonderful review! We appreciate the details, and you mentioning us each specifically. We pride ourselves on our generator installs, and are always happy to receive such great feedback. We are looking forward to working with you each year for your generator maintenance, and are always here to answer any questions you may have. Thanks again, Timothy!
-Stephanie and the Toronto Generators Team

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Generac Installation

Having had concerns about Toronto's infrastructure and the possibility of prolonged power outages, my wife and I contacted Steve Day of Toronto Generators and were immediately impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail when he came to our home for the quotation. Once we decided to have his company install a Generac generator, Stephanie, his office manager, continued our very positive impression of the firm. We ultimately had additional questions which we hadn't previously thought to ask, and both Steve and Stephanie were extremely prompt with their responses to our inquiries.

On the day of the installation, Misha, Steve's electrician, showed up right at the appointed time. Shortly thereafter, Jeff and Josh, who were to do the outside preparation, also arrived. They were joined later that by Tim and Tom who rounded out the very helpful and efficient team.

My wife and I are very particular, and every request we made was met with ease and friendly consideration. Josh even discovered a small gas leak, and Enbridge was on the scene shortly thereafter. As a result, Jeff had to dig around the gas pipe, which had been surrounded by flagstone. The result was not particularly attractive, so Josh suggested building a cedar box around the opening, which was an excellent solution.

We can't say enough about Misha who was the first to arrive and the last to leave, having put in over ten hours on the job. We didn't want too much dust as a result of the necessary cutting, and he completely complied, even avoiding cutting any of our drywall. When asked about the difficulty of our job, he did admit that it was a four out of five, yet he didn't register one complaint.

Our gut feel after meeting Steve was reaffirmed throughout the process, and we give him and his team highest marks and an unqualified recommendation for anyone considering getting a generator.

Thank you for your wonderful review, Bob! We are so glad that you are happy with your generator installation. Thank you for taking the time to mention each of us individually, we appreciate that. We look forward to working with you again at your generator maintenance next year. As always, please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thanks again!

Stephanie and the Toronto Generators Team

Sunnylea
Sunnylea

Installation of a kohler generator

M9W 5X6

After researching a number of possible providers, I chose Toronto Generators, and was very happy with my choice. The office, service, and sales staff were all professional, friendly, customer focused, and worked as a team. They kept me well informed before the installation, arrived at exactly the time they said they would on the installation day, and ensured the installation process met my particular needs. They answered all of my questions and followed up with me after the installation was completed to ensure nothing was missed. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Great service.....great job!

Thank you for choosing Toronto Generators, and for your review! It was a pleasure working with you to install your generator, and we look forward to working with you again for your annual maintenance.
-The Toronto Generators Team

Toronto22 in Toronto
Toronto22 in Toronto

Residential Backup Generator

M9W 5X6

Steve Day was knowledgeable,professional and a pleasure to deal with.
The same can be said for the crew that were involved with the actual installation. The work was done on time and the installers left the property immaculate when they finished. Also,Stephanie in the office was very helpful and promptly responded to any questions. As luck would have it,we had a hydro failure the day after the generator was commissioned and it started up and powered our home exactly as advertised.This is a company with integrity and I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your review! At Toronto Generators, we pride ourselves on exceptional service from start to finish. We enjoyed working with you during your generator installation, and look forward to your generator maintenance in future.
-Toronto Generators

Joe M.
Joe M.
1 review Orangeville, ON

22kw Generac standby generator installation

Toronto Generator was involved in the whole process from start to finish. Steve Day came out to meet me and quote the job, Stephanie in the office coordinated the job, Steve came to house with Zack and they installed the generator. Kris came in to perform final checks and startup... there you go, Job well done! I made some minor changes to the location and Steve was on top of it and adjusted my price as required with no complaints or hesitation... all in all it was a pleasure having them do the work, It went seamlessly...

Thanks Toronto Generators!!

Joe Mariano

Thank you for your review, Joe! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the generator installation. Please feel free to call us at the office should you ever have any questions. We look forward to working with you again for your generator's annual maintenance.
-Toronto Generators

Mel65
Mel65

Don't Use Anybody Else!

I had 6 companies quote on my standby generator job. It was amazing to see the spectrum of quotes and qualifications (or lack thereof) from some supposed "experts".

I decided to go with Toronto Generators because Steve was a real pro. Knowledgeable, honest, and professional. And his crew was just an extension of their leader. The job was done quickly, professionally, and there was no "funny business". Price was exactly what it was supposed to be for whole home coverage.

Save yourself the time and work. I've already done that for you. Pick Toronto Generators and you can sleep easy at night.

Thanks Steve! (and crew!)

Thank you for choosing Toronto Generators, and for taking the time to write this review! We have been installing and providing maintenance for standby generators for 15 years, and are glad we could use our experience to install your whole home generator. We look forward to working with you again at your scheduled maintenance. Thanks again!

-Steve and Crew

David
David

Home Standby back up generator

Steve and his people were exceptional to deal with. Very clean and professional job on the installation of the equipment. Delivered exactly as promised. I would highly recommend Toronto Generators.

Thank you for the wonderful review, David. We are so glad you are happy with the installation of your standby generator! We look forward to working with you again next year, for your annual maintenance.

Sincerely, all of us at Toronto Generators.

Anne-Marie W.
Anne-Marie W.

installation og generator

Steve, the owner, arrived to do a quote. He is very knowledgeable about his products and requirements and very helpful on utilizing existing resources to make it work. I had already purchased the generator fro Costco, so I was just interested in the install work that the company could provide, although they do provide the full experience. Steve then provides a written quote. The followup installation was done a few weeks later as coordinating all the players (Hydro, ESA, etc) is a concern, but all work was completed within a day with some training and familiarization for the owner provided thereafter at my convenience. The staff were courteous, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Sarah, who coordinates all scheduling from the office with followup warranty calls is incredibly organized, helpful and a delight to work with. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your review, Anne-Marie! All of us at Toronto Generators are so pleased that you are happy with the installation. We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best service possible, regardless of the size or details of the job. We are very grateful for your recommendation, and look forward to seeing you at your annual maintenance.

Frank Collins in Toronto
Frank Collins in Toronto

Installation of Generator at Residence

Extremely happy with the workmanship, service from Steve and his service representative Chris from Toronto Generator. They say what they do and do what they say. It is very rare today to find a company that stands behind their work, price and delivery.
We highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you, Frank, for your review. Steve, the technicians, and the office staff at Toronto Generators are proud to provide our customers with great service. We really appreciate your recommendation, and will see you at your next maintenance!

chris
chris

Backup generator for the house maintenance

The generator works great. The annual maintenance was easy to set up. The work area was left clean and we had no problems. We didn't even need to be home

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our technicians here at Toronto Generators take pride in a job well done, and we are glad to hear that you are happy with your generator and its maintenance.

More about Toronto Generators

Toronto Generators (formerly Paga Technologies) has been installing and servicing standby generators since 2002. When the power goes out, a standby generator comes on automatically, restoring power to your home, business or cottage. We proudly supported our many clients through the December 2013 ice storm, and have expanded in order to continue providing exceptional service to our growing customer base.

We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and our staff have the knowledge, experience and training to answer all of your questions. We would be happy to provide you with a site visit and written quote free of charge, so please call us today! Our specialty is Generator Installation and Service!