Dan Rite Plumbing

tom in Palgrave
tom in Palgrave
1 review Palgrave, ON

Basement Waterproofing and Sump Pump install

Water was pouring into my basement, and I did not know what to do and I seen a ad for Basement Waterproofing with a Before Spring Rush Sale and decided to call. I am so glad I did Dan was very knowledgeable and quick to task. I know he does amazing work cause I waited to right the review and I have not had a drop of water since. Highly Highly recommend !!!! will be calling for all future plumbing needs

Thank you so much for the wonderful review our pleasure in keeping your basement dry and look forward to all your future projects !!!

Clark in Caledon
Clark in Caledon
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom renovation

Dan at Dan Rite Plumbing did a amazing job on our bathroom (for time and money). On a daily basis, he arrived on time and cleaned up after the day's work. He was a perfectionist making sure every tile was placed just right on the wall.

This made our experience so easy for us. The end result is a spectacular bathroom with spectacular customer service,that we are very happy with. I do not hesitate and highly recommend Dan Rite Plumbing for all your bathroom need renovations

John in Caledon
John in Caledon
1 review Elmvale, ON

Sump pump replacement and install of battery back up

Competitive price. Came the same day, replaced sump pump and put battery back up on. Will recommend to all my friends and family world class customer service Couldn't be happier !!!!

Thank you so much John Certainly our Pleasure !!!

More about Dan Rite Plumbing

Dan Rite Plumbing is a locally owned business that can save you the trouble of having to do the plumbing work yourself. With over 20 years experience , we can work on pipes and plumbing fixtures that are heavily damaged or just need some minor maintenance. WHY US ? Flat ...