Sahan Construction Inc.

Basement Renovation
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Sahan Construction Inc.

Reviews for Sahan Construction Inc.

Natalie
Natalie

Basement, bathroom and repairs around the house

Adrian did a few jobs for us and each was a very positive experience. We've had many contractors for everything in the house over the years and Adrian is by far the best and the "real deal." He is knowledgeable and reasonable with timelines and costs. He treats the job like a job and comes in every day until it is finished. We have had bathrooms last for months - Adrian finished our bathroom facelift in a week. He is clean, easy to work with and has a great attention to detail. He is great at tiling!I would recommend him for any contracting work.

It was great working with you guys! If there is anything that you would like done in the future, I'd love to work with you again.

ashleyopp_11806
ashleyopp_11806
1 review Wellesley, MA

Master bathroom and second floor bathrom

Initially we had the master bathroom completed and rehired Adrian to complete the second floor bathroom. Right from the quote through to completion Adrian was professional and easy to deal with. There were no surprise costs. The final price was exactly what we agreed upon. I am completely confident in the work that was completed. We love our new bathrooms. I would hire Sahan construction again. Adrian was very customer service oriented and went out of his way to make sure everything was completed the way we wanted. He always took the time to include us through out the process. Everyday he spent the time to tidy up and made sure the house was safe for my children. He was very personable to be around. Really satisfied with the quality of work and referral to a great custom vanity company. The jobs were completed in reasonable time frames. A really positive experience and we have already recommended them to our friends.

It was so nice to meet and work with you! Your vision and creativity made it easy to make your dream a reality. It's always a pleasure to work for a great family like yours! I hope that you enjoy your new space!

karenschwartz
karenschwartz

Front and Back Deck work

Adrian was great from beginning to end. He did exactly what we asked of him and even went the extra mile. He was a pleasure to work with and remained within the quote he gave us. We would definitely recommend Sahan Construction Inc.

Thank you for the great review! We enjoyed turning your backyard into a practical space that you will be able to enjoy for many years to come.

diana.faulkner
diana.faulkner

Deck work

We needed to replace our old deck with a new one urgently. Contacted many contractors but no one could finish it within such a tight timeframe. Adrian was so responsive and efficient and managed to build a new deck with very short notice. He and his staff built a beautiful deck for us, beautiful craftsmanship. Very pleased with it. Strongly recommend Adrian Sahan. Diana

Thank you so much for the great review. You guys were great and we hope you enjoy your new deck for years to come! All the best!

House Renovations

Have used Sahan Construction for a few minor renovations as well as a major house reno. Each time we had great service, and a great approach to dealing with the home owner. The service is professional and the quality of the work is great.

Thanks for the great review! We enjoyed problem solving and coming up with solutions for your project. Looking forward to the next one!

Basement and bathroom reno

Adrian did a fantastic job completing my basement and bathroom renovation. His work demonstrates that he truly cares about his clients and puts a great deal of time and effort into his work which shows in the end. I would happily welcome Adrian back for another project!

Thank you for the great review! It was such a pleasure working with you guys!

donnawoloshyn
donnawoloshyn
1 review Orillia, ON

New bathroom

Adrian did a great job - he was meticulous and exacting. He was open to our ideas of what we wanted. He answered all our questions so we felt comfortable with all the work that needed to be done.I would recommend him to all my friends.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband to make your bathroom everything you wanted it to be.

dbunton
dbunton
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Ensuite renovation

Sahan construction did an amazing job. They completely renovated my ensuite. They removed everything back to the studs and started fresh. Adrian was extremely professional, he helped by making suggestions on what I should do. He was not afraid to say if i had a bad idea. He guided me in the right direction. He was able to answer all my questions. He was on time and completed the job early. He will go the extra mike to make a cuatomer happy. The subcontractors he uses (shower glass, cabinets and counter) were spot on. For my next home renovation he will be the first I call.

Thank you Dave! It was a pleasure to work with you guys! I'm looking forward to the next project.

Paul
Paul

Interior Renovation

Adrian and the team at Sahan Construction were great to work with! The renovation of my entire 1960's bungalow into a beautiful, modern home could not have gone more smoothly. It was never difficult to get in touch with Adrian and he was always more than happy to discuss various aspects of the project. He was a pleasure to work with and I wish him great success.

Thank you Paul! It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

mwk
mwk

Office Construction

Great work with special attention to finishing the job on time and to customer satisfaction.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and all your staff at the office!

Adrian

More about Sahan Construction Inc.

Sahan Construction Inc. is a Toronto based company specializing in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Decks and all your other renovation needs. Sahan Constructions offers a wide variety of contracting services including energy efficient solutions which save you money for your new home or renovation project.