Clear And Spotless

mary in San Francisco
mary in San Francisco
1 review Pincourt, QC

window cleaning

This is the second year I have had these guys clean my windows outside and I am very pleased. They are very reliable friendly clean and honest. They do a good job and I feel very comfortable having them in and around my house. I will definitely use them again.

Inessa  in Mississauga
Inessa in Mississauga

Window cleaning

I've had my windows cleaned plenty of times before, so I can surely say that Clear and Spotless did a phenomenal job. I am very picky when it comes to home services and the workers were very patient and diligent with my requests. They were timely, professional and polite and I would definitely recommend this company to anybody looking for an effective yet affordable window cleaning service!

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?