The Waste Company

Ricardo in
Ricardo in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Old Deep Freeze Removal

Gus was awesome. I had former tenants leave a deep freeze (in bad shape) and bunch of other junk outside on the balcony. He was fairly priced and he had all of the waste removed and invoiced me all within 2 hours of me initially calling him. Highly recommended. I have recommended The Waste Company to all my friends and family.

Jeff from South Edmonton
Jeff from South Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Full Estate Clean Up

Wow - Gus at The Waste Company was extremely helpful and fair with his price. Not only was he accommodating on several time changes (not to mention my underestimate of how long it would take to toss everything) but I completely underestimated the amount of junk I needed to toss; what I thought a 15 or 20 yard bin would have covered actually ended up being nearly double that. He also lent a helping hand so I didn't have to load everything myself.