My Way Professional Cleaning

D.D
D.D
1 review Courtice, ON

House and car cleaning

I use this company often for my house and car cleaning needs. They are detailed in there cleaning and use only green products

My wife and myself want to thank you so much for your thoughtful review and are happy to be your home and car cleaning company. Until next time thank you, from Myway professional cleaning

Home cleaning

Honest people who do a good job. Key to having cleaners in my home was a) trusting that they wouldn't rip me off and b) being content with the work they did. I was satisfied 100% on both these criteria so I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for that. We are super grateful for your positive review and will be happy to clean for you again ANYTIME

Marlene in Toronto
Marlene in Toronto

Home cleaning

My name is Marlene. I live in a 4 bedroom 2and a half bathrooms and have been using cleaning companies for five years now and I'm pretty picky on my cleans. Recently I decided to switch companies and found myway professional cleaning. Matthew and Cristina are super detailed and fair past my expectations. I recommend there company to anyone

Jason.wilson
Jason.wilson
1 review Aurora, ON

House cleaning

Fantastic job and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend them to others. They worked all day and I was very satisfied.

More about My Way Professional Cleaning

MyWay Professional Cleaning offers, high end very detailed cleanings at a fair price. No extra chrages for fridge, stove, windows, ext. I charge an hourly rate. Please call for more information.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?