Blooms & Blizzards Property Maintenance Co.

Lawn Maintenance
Hamilton ON L8M 1J9
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Hamilton  >  Blooms & Blizzards Property Maintenance Co.

Review for Blooms & Blizzards Property Maintenance Co.

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
13 reviews Burlington, ON

Reliable, thorough and professional lawn and garden work

I bought a re-sale end-unit townhouse with a long-neglected yard and gardens, and it turned out to be a bit more than I can look after myself. Thank goodness somebody recommended that I call Brad from Blooms & Blizzards.

In the past several weeks alone, Brad has removed an old hedge, taken away some ugly patio stones, cut down stumps, and more. He’s even replaced a rotting deck skirt. He’s also cleaned up the lawn, edged the gardens and mowed the grass.

Now I don’t know what I would do without Brad. He’s a hard worker and a problem-solver who goes “above and beyond” to get the job done. When I need help, I know I can call on Brad.

I’m slowly figuring out what I want to do with my new yard, and bit by bit, it’s looking coming back to life, all thanks to Brad. The icing on the cake is that Brad cleans up and takes away the debris, whether it’s tree stumps, dead hedges or leaves.

I’m always happy when Brad has been working in my yard!

Thank you very much Stephanie all of the project you have hire me have went so well. It's always my pleasure to work for you. This is a big thank you from Blooms and Blizzards