John G Plumbing

Jani at Simple Moves Canada
Jani at Simple Moves Canada
2 reviews Langley, BC

Washer dryer hookup

When I bought a new washer and dryer combo, its connector head didn't fit my hook-up, so I needed a pro to fix that for me. I asked around and found John G based on references. He is an excellent plumber and works quickly. He had to do some extra work on the connection at the tap, but it's done for good. Thanks

Thank you Jani! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

More about John G Plumbing

Service With a Good Reputation John G. Plumbing was established with a good reputation and to make a difference in the industry of plumbing. With our years of experience as well as well-trained technicians, we take pride from delivering top notch quality services, which give us an edge in Lower ...