Keystone Exteriors

Reviews for Keystone Exteriors

Don in Calgary
Don in Calgary

roofing

Keystone Exteriors recently installed a new roof on my house and garage. I was very impressed with the service I got from Wayne and Paul. I would recommend this company for any of your roofing needs.

Very Happy Customer in Calgary
Very Happy Customer in Calgary

Windows, Roof, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eves

My husband and I needed to do a complete over hall as they call it. We didn't know where to start. At first we spoke with family and friends and Keystone came to us a referral. Still we needed to have other contractors come and provide estimates. The contractors we met with just didn't give us the guidance we needed, also we wanted ONE contractor that could do it all.
The folks from Keystone met us on our schedule, very friendly and new the products. The project took 3 weeks and just WOW.

Veronica  from PATUANAK
Veronica from PATUANAK
2 reviews , SK

Roof

Keystone Exteriors have recently installed my new roof and Eavestrough. The project involved removing an old roof and installing a new one. Their service was excellent, I could not be any happier. Because of Kestones my inspection went flawlessly, and I was able to put my property up for sale. Not only did Paul provide me excellent service, he was also knowledgable and fair. I'm very impressed with Keystones and would highly recommend this company for any of your roofing needs.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your kind review Veronica

More about Keystone Exteriors

Keystone Exteriors
Keystone Exteriors is one of Calgary’s leading Residential and Commercial Roofing and Siding contractor, the Keystone team of professionals draw upon their extensive knowledge of products and installation techniques to ensure that you receive the right product for your new or renovation project. We have brought together professionals from manufacturing, product development and top quality installation specialists to create a team that will address all of your roofing and siding requirements. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart.

We have brought this same attention to detail to our siding and cladding division, our quality installers will leave the site clean, free of debris and will have covered all of the details that will give your project the “WOW FACTOR”. Our installers are proficient in James Hardie Siding, Vinyl Siding and all commercial metal panel systems.

Our Better Business Bureau accreditation provides the security and stability that allows you to rest easy, as well as knowing that our WCB is current, our liability insurance meets all industry standards and if that is not enough, Keystone is a bondable company that provides no charge estimates and a NO DEPOSIT policy ensuring honesty and integrity in our approach to business.

Residential Roofing Service