Peak Roofing

Reviews for Peak Roofing

Edith in Mississauga
Edith in Mississauga
1 review Hamilton, ON

We hired Peak roofing and had our roof changed in spring 2017. The roof ever since the change, has been leaking. I have to say he was great first came out again and did some caulking around the chimney, but the water is still coming in. We contacted him again, but ever since he doesn't answer text messages or email messages. Very worried since this job was supposed to have 10 years of warranty, but It didn't even last the first month. I will be placing this message all over social media until my warranty will be honored. His name is DAN in case now the Company name will be changed

Chris
Chris
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

All round good experience. Quick to get out there and quote. Quick to do emergency repairs and then complete the job as scheduled. Nice job completed and good clean up. Highly recommend professional and friendly service.

Stubs in Mississauga
Stubs in Mississauga

New Roof

We just took possession of a new house and the roof was shot. We needed it done by Christmas. Peak Roofing was recommended to us. We got an estimate from Dan and we were pleased with the detailed quote. We drove around and took a look at a couple houses he had done and we decided to go with Peak Roofing. The work was done promptly. We are extremely happy with the work done and would recommend them.

RWJ in Hamilton
RWJ in Hamilton
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Roof replacement

A new roof was needed. I was very satisfied with work done on my house. It was done in a thorough expeditious manner. I would recommend Peak Roofing to my family and friends.

S Sanderson in Hamilton
S Sanderson in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Roof Replacement

After a thorough search, my wife and I settled on Peak Roofing. Dan explained everything really well and the estimate was detailed. The work was done exactly as stated. We were home on the day of the install and Dan didn't mind us watching and patiently explained things. We are really happy with the job done and we are set for another 30 years!

Wendell in Ancaster
Wendell in Ancaster
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof on new house

My wife and I are building a new home in Ancaster. We chose Peak Roofing to do the work. I own my own eavestrough company and have seen too many roofs on new builds that cut way too many corners. I chose Peak Roofing based on what I have seen....great workmanship and great quality. Everything Dan Leytham promised was delivered. It was a BIG roof because we built a sprawling bungalow. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others.

Matt in Hamilton
Matt in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Complete Roof Replacement

Our 90 year old 2.5 story house needed a new roof, after contacting a number of roofing companies, we found Dan and Dave at Peak Roofing. The other companies either didn't follow up with appointments or provided off the cuff quotes without going up on our roof. Dan attended and was able to provide a detailed quote complete with photos of our roof. We accepted the quote and selected a date, Dan was able to fit us in early, which was a bonus because my wife is very pregnant and a new born and roof replacement didn't sound like much fun. Although the date was pushed back one time (obviously due to weather - we had the work done in late April) the crew arrived early and worked a long day to get the work done in one day. Being new to the neighbourhood, we were concerned about neighbourly relations, the crew took extra precautions on the neighbours driveway and lawn which was a nice touch. Dan and Dave are a couple of young guys who hustle hard to get work (I called Dan twice to confirm details, and both times he was on roofs completing quotes) and deliver a good product. The reason for the 4 out of 5 on satisfaction was the notification of the canceled day came late in the morning, otherwise we are very satisfied with the work completed and have already recommended Peak Roofing to friends.

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?