Ottawa ON K2H 5C6

Reviews for Lit Electric Inc

Tania
Tania
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I lost power in my old house, second floor and Lit Electric team came with quick response and proper fix.

Andrew located a disconnect in electrical wiring, replaced old outlets on my request as well. I am very happy that issue was localized quickly.
I had concern that the wall, ceiling drywall will be damaged and I need repair. However, all work done without any wall damage.
It was second time I used Lit Electric service and I am very satisfied with results.

Hi Tania,
I'm glad that we were able to help you out In both of our visits and were able to meet/exceed your expectations. I also greatly appreciate the fact that you recognized the challenges posed as we were going up and down the stairs testing the affected devices to locate the damaged wire. Unnecessarily cutting drywall is never my go-to, and that extra moment of troubleshooting can make all the difference between having to patch or not.

Looking forward to helping you on your basement project,

Thanks!

hughadami
hughadami
1 review Ottawa, ON

project and product

Ottawa
K2H 5C6

Living and family rooms were very poorly lighted (developer put 2-head track in family room only) and natural light was not great, especially on cloudy days. Big tree at front. Had 6 potlights installed by Andrew in each room and difference is extraordinary. Thinking of of having same done to other rooms on main level

Hi Hugh, I'm glad we were able to help light up your lives. The new lights definitely look great. Looking forward to working with you again.

Thanks!

Margaret in Ottawa
Margaret in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom addition

Andrew has completed three electrical projects for us and we would definitely hire him again and wholeheartedly recommend his services to friends. Andrew did the electrical when we finished our basement, installed a transfer switch for our generator, and most recently did the electrical for our upstairs bathroom addition. He does a great job for a very fair price and he is always pleasant to have in our home. He’s friendly, punctual and a very hard worker. With this most recent renovation, my husband and I had thought to just have LED potlights and Andrew pointed out that we would want a softer light above the vanity mirror. We are so pleased with how his suggestion turned out and so happy to benefit from Andrew’s expertise. The room looks fabulous in large part because it is lit so well and we feel the same about the lights in our basement that Andrew also installed. If you are looking for a great electrician, we highly recommend hiring Lit Electric.

Marge, I very much thank you for the time and thoughtfulness that you put into writing such a kind review. Once again, I'm pleased be a small part of creating the home that you and your family call "home;" and that I was able to provide a quality service worthy of your glowing review.

Sincerely,
Andrew

JuneMarie
JuneMarie
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Electrical Team

Lit Electric has completed two jobs for me and I was very pleased both times. They are skilled electricians and also tidy, organized and polite.
They don't cut corners, got the ESA cert. quick both times.
If you want a job done right call Lit Electric.

Hi Marie,

There's no greater testament of client satisfaction, than that of a repeat customer, other than such a kind review left on HomeStars. Thank you, I'm very glad that I could again help you out with your electrical work.

Joe S in Ottawa
Joe S in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement wiring, LED potlight installation, "cleaning up" mainfloor wiring

I can’t say enough good things about Andrew. My wife and I are finishing our basement (mostly by ourselves, but I didn’t dare touch the electrical part). We had Andrew completely wire our basement from scratch and install 19 LED pot lights. When he came to give us a quote, he listened to what we wanted and offered great suggestions as well. As part of his quote, he incorporated some time to clean up the exposed wiring that went up to the main and second floor (something that was really needed before we installed the basement ceiling). This part of the job took longer than what was accounted for in the quote, but Andrew stood by his original price. He is definitely “one of the good ones” in the world of contracting. He is honest and friendly, paid attention to detail and gave us a wonderfully wired basement. The overall cost for the quality work that he did is unbeatable in my opinion. I have been recommending him to our friends and would certainly highly recommend him to anyone looking to have electrical work done in their home. The work was also fully inspected by the ESA with no issues at all. Hire this guy!

Many thanks to you as well Joe, for the kind compliments and for your appreciation of our hard work. It can't hurt that your family drywaller/framer and design coordinator did such a great job to help give your basement a "show-room" look... Your kids will appreciate those 19 potlights someday.

It was a true pleasure to have you as a customer.

Sincerely,
Andrew

Shawn in Kanata
Shawn in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage wiring, Hot Tub wiring, new outlets in home

Ottawa
K2H 5C6

I would highly recommend Lit Electric. The work was all excellent, and done in a very timely fashion. Andrew was professional, and very knowledgeable about what had to happen, and the scope of the project. I was impressed by his ability to get the project done on time, and on budget. He even came out to fix an issue that I was having - right away. Would highly recommend to others.

While every electrical job in a pre-existing home has it's challenges, I'm glad that we were able to rise up to the challenge and leave you thoroughly satisfied enough to leave such a kind comment. Much appreciated Shawn; thank you. -Andrew

More about Lit Electric Inc

While we are a relatively new company in the Ottawa area, don't let the word "new" fool you into thinking that we aren't experienced. With over 40 years combined experience between my business partner and myself, we have what it takes to solve your wiring needs.

Licensed and ESA certified, feel free to check us out at www.litelectric.ca

ESA Contractor # 7010902