Lit Electric Inc

Basement wiring, LED potlight installation, "cleaning up" mainfloor wiring

Lit Electric Inc
Ottawa
K2H 5C6

I can’t say enough good things about Andrew. My wife and I are finishing our basement (mostly by ourselves, but I didn’t dare touch the electrical part). We had Andrew completely wire our basement from scratch and install 19 LED pot lights. When he came to give us a quote, he listened to what we wanted and offered great suggestions as well. As part of his quote, he incorporated some time to clean up the exposed wiring that went up to the main and second floor (something that was really needed before we installed the basement ceiling). This part of the job took longer than what was accounted for in the quote, but Andrew stood by his original price. He is definitely “one of the good ones” in the world of contracting. He is honest and friendly, paid attention to detail and gave us a wonderfully wired basement. The overall cost for the quality work that he did is unbeatable in my opinion. I have been recommending him to our friends and would certainly highly recommend him to anyone looking to have electrical work done in their home. The work was also fully inspected by the ESA with no issues at all. Hire this guy!

Many thanks to you as well Joe, for the kind compliments and for your appreciation of our hard work. It can't hurt that your family drywaller/framer and design coordinator did such a great job to help give your basement a "show-room" look... Your kids will appreciate those 19 potlights someday.

It was a true pleasure to have you as a customer.

Sincerely,
Andrew

Shawn in Kanata
Shawn in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage wiring, Hot Tub wiring, new outlets in home

I would highly recommend Lit Electric. The work was all excellent, and done in a very timely fashion. Andrew was professional, and very knowledgeable about what had to happen, and the scope of the project. I was impressed by his ability to get the project done on time, and on budget. He even came out to fix an issue that I was having - right away. Would highly recommend to others.

While every electrical job in a pre-existing home has it's challenges, I'm glad that we were able to rise up to the challenge and leave you thoroughly satisfied enough to leave such a kind comment. Much appreciated Shawn; thank you. -Andrew

More about Lit Electric Inc

While we are a relatively new company in the Ottawa area, don't let the word "new" fool you into thinking that we aren't experienced. With over 40 years combined experience between my business partner and myself, we have what it takes to solve your wiring needs. Licensed and ESA certified, ...